Hey guys first poster here! Looking for advice, the pup I am getting is ready for pick-up this Wednesday. But, I am leaving for a vacation in Colorado on the 15th-23rd and won't be able to take the pup. Should I go ahead and pick the pup up now to socialize it to me and then take it back to the breeder before I leave, or wait until after I return? Any advice would be much appreciated!