RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

GDG: It's Goosers Birthday!

6K views 49 replies 45 participants last post by  Sundown49 aka Otey B 
#1 ·
Food Cake Cuisine Dish Ingredient
Happy Birthday to Gooser...Help out by signing this thread (as a retriever bday card)

Mrs. Gooser

See less See more
#27 ·
Happy Birthday!!

#32 · (Edited)
Thank You alll so much for the Birthday wishes,,,

I have had a wonderful Birthday weekend.

Yesterday, I got to train with that great bunch of snooooootty FT's up north.. Great day even though a fun bumper was pitched right straightover my head,, and a beast of a high drive dog decided to go through me instead of around me.. Took both knees and folded em backwards quite a bit... Hobbled home, had it looked at, MRI scheduled monday!:):)

Today,, Knee MUCH MUCH better,, spent the day all to myself ,,In the shop, working with Peruvian Black walnut, that has the most wonderful smell when you cut it fresh. Its just amazing.. Then, to add to the Birthday theme,, I routed a wood called Pauduk!! When you cut it,, it smells just like Bubblegum!!

What a great Day... All mine,, No Interruptions,, Just me and Flinchie in the shop...

The Card from Mrs Gooser read as follows.

Wrinkle, Wrinkle, little star,

I cant believe how OLD you are!!!

HUMMM :)

Thanks again all..

Gooser

#33 ·
Happy Birthday Gooser!!

:bday:

#41 ·
Happy Birthday Mike....

#42 ·
Happy Birthday Mike, glad to hear the knee is better.

Smile big for the camera now with your new choppers. :cool:

#43 ·
Just 'cause ya gotta get older, doesn't mean ya gotta grow up.

Keep on goosin'.

#44 ·
Happy birthday Gooser!! Hope it is/was a great one! :bday:

#49 ·
Mike,
Happy Birthday. You can come train with us snooty FT'ers anytime. Free labor you know. Glad your knee feels better cause I'll be walking your a$$ out another 450 yds to plant the blinds.

Happy birthday to you
your knee's black and blue
How can you be older?
dirt's not older than youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Sofi

#50 ·
Happy Birthday Mike......DON'T Ever grow up.....you are FINE just the way you are..:):):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.