The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Woodward better find a place to hide...

Default Bob Woodward better find a place to hide...

Someone in the Obama administration told Woodward that he was going to "regret this", for what he has been saying lately about Obama and some of his decision making regarding the DoD and Sequester etc...
    Seems he doesn't like criticism. Who knew?

Too bad it has taken five years for any real reporter to question this fraud.
    Bill Davis

Too bad Woodward didn't take a greater interest in Benghazi-gate.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I wonder if he would title his book that Having read some of his work lately, I would imagine that he is doing his research.

This administration has some nerve... Next thing you know, the White House wil be saying "fox news and Bob Woodward are not REAL journalist like CNN!"
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Perhaps because there is no Benghazi-gate. If there were, would not some aspiring Woodward make it his quest. Oh, right. It's all been a MSP cover-up. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Wow, what some people call a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Perhaps because there is no Benghazi-gate. ..... JD

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Perhaps because there is no Benghazi-gate. If there were, would not some aspiring Woodward make it his quest. Oh, right. It's all been a MSP cover-up. JD
    The best testimony, if we can believe Panetta, is that the POTUS never spoke with Libyan authorities (which would have been to let the US take their military action to help the consulate), and that Panetta never spoke directly with the POTUS until it was over, then, that does seem like a cover-up to me. The use of the video story was never substantiated, and it went on for several days, including further mention in an advertisement by Hillary & POTUS mention of same at the UN ... nah, you're probably right, no CYA going on there.

JD, I believe you are too intelligent to believe that there was no CYA going on since the truth would have been devastating for the election results.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

The POTUS is a liar and lies often to suit his needs. I think that pretty much sums up Benghazi gate. For those of you who think all the facts of Benghazi have been released, keep living in your fantasy world. Heads should have rolled from the top down on this and they didn't. Disgusting and criminal.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

JD, where are the survivors of Benghazi? Who are they? How is their health? Are they actually survivors?
    Bill Davis