The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Announces $250 Million in U.S. Aid for Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Franco,
    You shout from the street corner everyday.

I am curious, what CHANGE have you EFFECTED by voting for Ron Paul?\

Please, just 1 thing....................

Sometimes change comes in small steps.
    The progressives know that.

Romney could well have been the man for this job based solely on the current economics.
    No one is going to step in and make wholesale changes, that is just a FACT you conveniently ignore.

Again, please list the CHANGES the Libertarians and you have acheived?
    Compared to the Tea Party, that you so vehemently despise, you and the Libertarians have done NOTHING!!!!!

Unless one considers criticism an acheivement............
    Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party has steered the dialog making citizens aware of our failed policies including; Monetary, Foreign and Domestic! The change is now where we are focused as a country; Spending, needless wars and loss of Liberties.

Besides, RP wasn't on a ballot. I did what all good traditional Conservatives did and that was to vote for Gary Johnson.

You give Romney too much credit. He is a Crony Capitalist that has spent 10's of million on Lobbyist and a NeoCon in regards to Foreign Policy!

RK, you can keep supporting the Staus Quo. I'll opt for Liberty and a smaller Federal Govenment!

Oh and you can keep your "small steps". Small steps will only bankrupt this country.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-04-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party has steered the dialog making citizens aware of our failed policies including; Monetary, Foreign and Domestic! The change is now where we are focused as a country; Spending, needless wars and loss of Liberties.

Besides, RP wasn't on a ballot. I did what all good traditional Conservatives did and that was to vote for Gary Johnson.

You give Romney too much credit. He is a Crony Capitalist that has spent 10's of million on Lobbyist and a NeoCon in regards to Foreign Policy!

RK, you can keep supporting the Staus Quo. I'll opt for Liberty and a smaller Federal Govenment!

Oh and you can keep your "small steps". Small steps will only bankrupt this country.
    Let me paraphrase, and help you ANSWER the question you so artfully dodged.

The Libertarians have done NOTHING!!
    Not even a small step.

Class dismissed!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

What you "opted" for was four more years of pain and suffering for the United States
    Bill Davis

In case the two of you haven't noticed, the Repubs are grooming Rubio. Nice guy and will be a well-behaved GOP establishments lapdog. The Dems will eat his lunch in 2016! Rand will run as a Libertarian and gets more votes than the GOP candidate.

The Repub brand is broken and can't be fixed. There isn't enough gold on this planet to change their image or the people's perception of them! The NeoCons are done, hallalujah!
    Last edited by Franco; 03-04-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Maybe the jokes on Egypt.......We don't have that kind of money.....wait till they try to cash the check!

In case the two of you haven't noticed, the Repubs are grooming Rubio. Nice guy and will be a well-behaved GOP establishments lapdog. The Dems will eat his lunch in 2016! Rand will run as a Libertarian and gets more votes than the GOP candidate.

The Repub brand is broken and can't be fixed. There isn't enough gold on this planet to change their image or the people's perception of them! The NeoCons are done, hallalujah!

Now that is dreaming! Ha! He claims the Tea Party publicly more than the Libertarians.... Oh yeah, he's a Libertarian Republican.... HaHaHa!!!
    Bill Davis

Payouts to these countries is nothing more than extortion money.
    The problems of today cannot be solved the with same of thinking that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Now that is dreaming! Ha! He claims the Tea Party publicly more than the Libertarians.... Oh yeah, he's a Libertarian Republican.... HaHaHa!!!
    Weak!

I suggest you watch the videos on the Rand Paul thread.

Weak!

I suggest you stop watching them.
    Stan b & Elvis

Weak!

well,
    it is not an erection year
    whom any of us voted for if we voted at all is moot.
    we must work with what we got.
    so, in that path. What is Rand doing right now to stop the kinda stuff we are harping about here?
    Hmmm?
    What have my Senators Bernie Sanders and Pat Leahy done?
    What can be done? I get to vote in the morning, town meeting day in Vermont!
    All politics is local, right?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin