The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feds told to make sequester look as painful as WH promised

I wonder if we would get a budget in a day if all business refused to send in their quarterly taxes until we had one in hand?

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Who is that ineffective Chairman of the Budget Committee in the House?
    What state is he from?
    He is not President, is he?

Are you honestly trying to say the reason there is no federal budget is because of Ryan?

Are you here all week?
    Stan b & Elvis

I believed Jay Carnage when he said it would hurt, he said it in such a creepy way that you could read between the lines. It's interesting that the fed gov posted 400 job listings this week. It's also interesting that all the Obama lovers that used to post here are no where to be found? Wonder why....
    "Women are like labradors...,they all have their quarks."~Phil Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by jeff evans View Post
    I believed Jay Carnage when he said it would hurt, he said it in such a creepy way that you could read between the lines. It's interesting that the fed gov posted 400 job listings this week. It's also interesting that all the Obama lovers that used to post here are no where to be found? Wonder why....
    I've heard they moved to their own blog where they are all in agreement with their toady friends, sticking their heads where the sun don't shine while patting each other on the back for their sycophantic foolish following of their messiah. In their SFN crowd, and since most don't pay any federal income tax, they want to be able to collect their welfare, food stamps, and stay under the radar of any accusations about their lack of principles.

But, quite frankly, FWIW, we still have enough of the Obama fools hanging around espousing their typical class envy, and ignorant lack of any knowledge of where this regime is taking this nation. But it will soon be something even their constant falling on the sword will have caused enough wounds to where they will bleed to death, and realize they have been hoodwinked.

I have to laugh at some of these fools that continue to rail against my minor prevarications that have been postulated for demonstration, while they buy into the most egregious lies any politician has ever uttered, and give them a pass. The epitome of gullibility, and yet they keep expecting us to sit by and listen...no, actually to also believe they are the ones that have the answers to what ails this country. Or if not that, they have the answer as to where all the blame lies for the nations current situation. Well you can all stop blowing your smoke, because with your heads implanted in your anal track, guess who's orifice it's blowing up first?

You can continue your Allen Combs type support for this pathetic oligarchy led by this childish jackass pretender, but if you cannot see the abyss he's steering this nation into, you are just as blind a fool as the rest of his minions, and you are indeed the REAL problem.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the house pass a bill that would have given the POTUS authority to decide where the cuts would be made and he said if it landed on his desk he would have Vetoed it?
    What has sorta been overlooked by many is that 50% of the sequester cuts went to defense, which is 16% of the budget, so defense was taking a harder hit than a lot of other departments. That was supposed to provide the "toxicity" of the sequester.

However, the House already passed the continuing resolution for 2013 funding until the end of Sept. That eliminates one of the upcoming crises as well, unless the Ds don't get on board. That will make give all the affected depts more flexibility in what they cut, like allowing them to move funds from one account to another. This will minimize "pain" for parts of their budgets that are of higher priority. Now, Admin appointees will have to bear responsibility for the pain that is inflicted if they do not make the decisions that can minimize pain.

So, now we wait for the next crisis: the debt ceiling thing again.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.