• Marley

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Sam (I am legend)

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Jack Russel (Fraiser)

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Other...

Votes: 30 24.2%

Best dog movie, or character played by a dog...

13K views 93 replies 71 participants last post by  Jen Marenich 
#1 ·
My daughter is doing a project at school and needs to take a poll from people. I told her I know that right place. So what movie (or dog) is your favorite? Marley & Me, Little Dan and Little Ann (Where the red fern grows,) Ole' Yeller, "Sam" Will Smith's dog in I am Legend (who really was the co-star in that movie) The little Jack Russel That was on Fraiser (Cant remember his name) etc etc....

Like Bill Murray said in Stripes "I cryed my eyes out when Old Yellar died at the end of the movie" So what do ya say, can ya help a 8th grader out?

#32 ·
Don't know about Underworld, but there ain't no dogs in Reservoir Dogs!!!!!! How come all the movie dogs are in sad stories? Can't somebody make a happy dog movie?

#8 ·
The little Jack Russel That was on Fraiser (Cant remember his name) etc etc....
His name was Eddie and he was a large JRT, he was at a Vet convention in KC several years back and you could have your picture taken with him, he was there for hours and the lines were long but always posed when it was time, I tried to make eye contact with him for 15 or 20 minutes but never succeeded.

#17 · (Edited)
Under-Dog was perty cool too!

There's no need to fear! Underdog is here!
when criminals in this world appear
and break the laws that they should fear
and frighten all who see or hear
the cry goes up both far and near
for Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!
speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog. Underdog!
when in this world the headlines read
of those whose hearts are filled with greed
who rob and steal from those who need
to right this wrong with blinding speed
goes Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog. Underdog!

Gooser

#24 ·
Homeward Bound and Hachi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.