The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venezuelan Dictator Dead

Default Venezuelan Dictator Dead

Chavez is dead... Good riddance. Now Obama can throw his book away.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Chavez is dead... Good riddance. Now Obama can throw his book away.
    I hope your right Bill. You never know what will replace him. With that oil reserve another madman can reek alot of havoc.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Wheel hope four the best, butt your write, heel probably be replaced buy someone equally nuts (wreak) (a lot).
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Wheel hope four the best, butt your write, heel probably be replaced buy someone equally nuts (wreak) (a lot).
    LOL I meant to say heal stink cause he's dead.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20130306/179849093.html

We have a great batting average
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I can bearly believe the mainstream media ... so many singing the praises of what a great man Chavez was; totally ignoring any of his tyrany.

A Venezuelan doctor, now living in FL, says that Cuban medicine shortened his life. The President of Brazil had offered care there, but he insisted on going to Cuban doctors, presumably because of his worship of Castro.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Are you guys kidding me? Obama is probably disappointed that one of his idols is gone. Chavez did what Obama is trying to do, take from the rich and give to the poor. Why else do you think Chavez was so revered in his native land?
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    Are you guys kidding me? Obama is probably disappointed that one of his idols is gone. Chavez did what Obama is trying to do, take from the rich and give to the poor. Why else do you think Chavez was so revered in his native land?
    Except that the poor got poorer, and Chavez, himself, accumulated $2B for himself.

Perhaps we should not blame the tax code for making the rich richer, but rather the shenanigans of politics. If we look at the fallout from "saving the planet" with green energy, it hurts those most who spend more of their income on food and energy ... while the very rich don't feel those hardships as much. Perhaps no accident that the govt chooses to leave food and energy out of the rate of inflation? That way the middle class and the poor are prevented from seeing clearly how much those two items affect their standard of living via inflation.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Well, now that Chavez has croaked, I guess he'll be voting in Chicago.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Well, now that Chavez has croaked, I guess he'll be voting in Chicago.

Definitely worth two smiley faces!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com