The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: HRC - Starting to Implode? *** Has been Moved ***

  1. #11
    Administrator Chris Atkinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mount Zion, IL
    Posts
    6,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horndog View Post
    What a joke,...................

    Hey Rick,

    Even though you only have one post, you can still PM an admin account.

    Please PM me to elaborate. I'm curious.

    Thanks, Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

  2. #12
    Senior Member DoubleHaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    N. Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    lol, it did have some of my best bucket material to date...
    It saddens me that all of it is now lost to us. I think that is why it was moved, so the Mods can keep the lulz to themselves in the mod room. Probably accessible to those in the secret forums as well

  3. #13
    Senior Member Mary Lynn Metras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Watford, ONT
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    It saddens me that all of it is now lost to us. I think that is why it was moved, so the Mods can keep the lulz to themselves in the mod room. Probably accessible to those in the secret forums as well
    Best way b/c some info may not be accurate or in the best interest of the people they were referring to esp on a forum venue. Thanks for removing the thread.
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83047
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83051



    "Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horndog View Post
    What a joke,...................
    After being a member for 2+ years, THIS is your first post? I'd say that you're the joke. Lack of substance regards, Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  5. #15
    Senior Member PhilBernardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mid-Michigan
    Posts
    615

    Default

    HRC - Starting to Implode? *** Has been Moved ***

    I think you meant to write "removed".

    No argument here. Not my site. Not my rules. Do as you think you need to.

    'Nough written....
    Last edited by PhilBernardi; 03-07-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    HR Surrey's Space Dog Nala

    The best long range duck load is a well trained retriever - Nash Buckingham

  6. #16
    Senior Member John Robinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bigfork, Montana
    Posts
    3,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    After being a member for 2+ years, THIS is your first post? I'd say that you're the joke. Lack of substance regards, Paul
    Like you say, lack of substance, I can't tell if he is saying the topic was a joke, or the moderators removing the topic is a joke.

    John

  7. #17
    Super Moderator Vicky Trainor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBernardi View Post
    HRC - Starting to Implode? *** Has been Moved ***

    I think you meant to write "removed".

    No argument here. Not my site. Not my rules. Do as you think you need to.

    'Nough written....

    The thread was not "removed". It was "moved" to a closed forum where only ADMIN and Moderators can view the posts.
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"
    ____________________________________________
    Training is not science, it is art. A blend of this, a measure of that, a deep breath at the appropriate moment and always a loving touch.

  8. #18
    Senior Member DoubleHaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    N. Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
    Like you say, lack of substance, I can't tell if he is saying the topic was a joke, or the moderators removing the topic is a joke.

    John
    He was complimenting Happy on his bucket jokes

  9. #19
    Senior Member Tom. P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    N/W Indiana
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Just because an RTF member goes for two years does not mean They lack substance concerning any topic! Many are hesitant to post for fear of someone criticising them.

  10. #20
    Senior Member John Robinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bigfork, Montana
    Posts
    3,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom. P. View Post
    Just because an RTF member goes for two years does not mean They lack substance concerning any topic! Many are hesitant to post for fear of someone criticising them.
    But two criptic words lacks substance. A few more words to elaborate would clear things up. I have no idea what he's refering to. I don't run HRC, have never seen an HRC test and probably never will, so I don't have a dog in this fight. Actually the whole thread was rather criptic, at least as far as I read before it was moved.

    John

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •