The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HRC - Starting to Implode? *** Has been Moved ***

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Olean View Post
    FWIW and IMHO -

If y'all want to know what's going on - and y'all want change then don't sit on the RTF and hope... Contact your BoD - who - again - is your local HRC club president... Get informed - get engaged - get involved...

If after you have been engaged and have been involved and have worked for change and things don't get better - well - that's a different story...
    I agree, the change must take place at the ground roots level and then spread from there. From all indications I am of the opinion that there is some much needed change in the organization. I thoroughly enjoy running HRC weekend events and I think one would be hard pressed to find a venue where so much fun is had by all the participants. HRC can once again be what it used to be IF the appropriate changes are made in a timely manner, before too many stray away from the organization, with hard feelings and no intentions of ever giving HRC another try.

I am a member of two HRC clubs and I am willing to assist in any capacity needed.

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That wasn't quite as cryptic...
    Sure you don't mean "quite as styptic...?" 'Cause there was a lot of bleeding - or was that bleating? - going on...

MG

4 pages into a deleted thread, where there's smoke.......................................
    Lonnie, I believe you will find that there isn't enough folks or effort to enact the change needed to reform the org.
    Sometimes it's just not worth the effort to wage a battle when you never know who the good guys are.
    JMHO
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    4 pages into a deleted thread, where there's smoke.......................................
    Lonnie, I believe you will find that there isn't enough folks or effort to enact the change needed to reform the org.
    Sometimes it's just not worth the effort to wage a battle when you never know who the good guys are.
    JMHO
    Raymond,

You may be correct. I hope not. I guess anyone interested could begin by going here http://www.facebook.com/groups/HuntRetClub/?fref=ts and seeing a little bit of the current situation.

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).

I now see why 'Jeremy Kyle' has now become involved in the US...
    Does nobody lift up the phone and talk any more?....'Internet is probably the best place to start a war' at the lowest level. ?
    One Shooter One Spaniel One Retriever

As an HRC predident I received an e-mail today outlining what had taken place. I then e-mailed one of the people directly involved. On Sunday our club will be discussing the situation. I hope all club presidents will take time to review the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer View Post
    As an HRC predident I received an e-mail today outlining what had taken place. I then e-mailed one of the people directly involved. On Sunday our club will be discussing the situation. I hope all club presidents will take time to review the matter.
    I ain't even in your side of the world,
    But dat jist staid it all!.....Sorry I was texting/e-mailing ,rather than ..er! Talking.
    Hope you guy's have a good meeting?...Like the many 'I' have ???
    One Shooter One Spaniel One Retriever

Dropping in on that facebook page at this point is like walking into the movie Momento 3/4 of the way through, I still have no idea what the issues are other than everybody is unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer View Post
    FWIW I'm a Field Rep - and our region presidents will be attending a webex with me to discuss & review the matter...

(and ebenezer I miss you!! - tell everyone hey for us...and fry some peameal for me

SMO
    SMO

Quote Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
    Dropping in on that facebook page at this point is like walking into the movie Momento 3/4 of the way through, I still have no idea what the issues are other than everybody is unhappy.
    Heck you could see Memento from the start and still not know what was going on at the 3/4 point!