The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HRC - Starting to Implode? *** Has been Moved ***

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Plesko View Post
    Heck you could see Memento from the start and still not know what was going on at the 3/4 point!
    The tape they pulled from the roll is a different size than the tape put over his mouth.

This cats starting to creep out of the bag, emails flying left and right. Won't be long before the entire mess is front page.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer View Post
    As an HRC predident I received an e-mail today outlining what had taken place. I then e-mailed one of the people directly involved. On Sunday our club will be discussing the situation. I hope all club presidents will take time to review the matter.
    i just talked to our club pres.and he has not heard anything from hrc about what has taken place could any one please e mail me what has happened

PAt PM me the Club name and president email address.
    GRHRCH Grant's BLK TIE Marshbutler "Jeeves" MH

For Gods sake,would somebody just post what happened? 5 pages plus a deleted thread of doom and gloom and most of us have no idea what the heck is going on. Let all of us potential HRC members know whats going on,heck let the actual memebers know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by grnhd View Post
    For Gods sake,would somebody just post what happened? 5 pages plus a deleted thread of doom and gloom and most of us have no idea what the heck is going on. Let all of us potential HRC members know whats going on,heck let the actual memebers know whats going on.

...but then knowing would be less special...
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

HRC still exists & will exist next year! Implosion or destruction is not in the future. As a matter of fact many of the local clubs are thriving!. Tests are full & people are getting hooked on the dog games. I will be running Finished this weekend & expect great judges, great tests, great people & great dogs. All the doom & gloom will not rain on my parade.

The gossip & innuendo I am hearing does not need rehashing on a public forum. There are plenty of passionate, dedicated volunteers that will make sure the organization remains viable & continues to thrive.

My concern is the resignation of some of the people that I respect & admire in the past year. Some one always is willing to step up but there is no easy way to replace decades of experience at a position. My business experience leads me to believe that when someone is excellent at their job, as a boss it is better to eat crow to keep that person rather than train someone new.

Dog to the line!!!!!
    Mark Land

The reason the thread was removed was the final 2 posts.

The last one indicated that RTF had "hit a new low".

The one prior to that was a poor decision made by a member. That individual chose to describe an alleged email that supposedly went to the wrong destination. The email was vulgar, was fairly specific, and listed descriptions of the individuals in a fairly transparent manner. It had no business on a public forum.

I thank Lainee for zapping it. It was the right thing to do.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"