The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: How long do we have???

Default How long do we have???

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/new-m...o-sue-hunters/

Just wonder with things like this going on, how long do we have left to continue to do the things with love most? Will my son/daughter be able to enjoy dog training the way I do without someone scrutinizing everything he does?
    Last edited by russell.jason2; 03-08-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Here in Fl there's a Representative from Jacksonville that's trying to pass a bill where you would have to take a 2 day anger management course in order to get a permit to buy ammo. When a reporter asked her if she thought you should have to take a anger management course to get a drivers license with all the road rage going on she said that sounded like a good idea and she would work on that next. I think their just riding the hype and will do anything to get votes.
    HRCH Dallys Wild Willow SH Born 11-06-97 Left Us 1-30-12 will always be in my thoughts RIP Willow

Just wonder with things like this going on, how long do we have left to continue to do the things with love most?
    Not long, if people keep voting for the folks that would even think that passing that kind of legislation is a good thing.
    Jesse

HR SHR JR'S GUNNY DOG "ERMEY"
    SR JR'S MARSH MANGLING MINDY
    JR'S LNR THICKET THRASHING TRIXIE