The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: libertarians?

He!!,, Id settle for a 9mm end wrench,,, but mostly I need bullets,, and brass,, and .22's
    If you got em,, and your offerin to sell a few for NON USURY PRICES,, then as far as Gooser is concerned,, you is our next President!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Got a new Horse in the stable ya see!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    By the way.. I's watchin Grand Torino you buncha Mop Heads!!

Gooser
    "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!"

You are TRULY a political acivist!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You want to talk about an echo chamber... When you are a scratched record repeating itself over and over and over...

Same nonsense every day... When you lose the debate, you fall back on the same old thing every time... Echo chamber... Time for a new insult... That one is too predictable.
    Lose the debate...I don't think so! You guys are so busy defending the status quo that you have lost all touch with reality. The Dems and Repubs have failed this country and the tax payers. Both parties are dysfunctional. But then one would have to be functional to recognize that.

We also recognize that most Repubs can NOT handle real Liberty. Same for many Dems as they have both adjusted well to having government running their lives!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Lose the debate...I don't think so! You guys are so busy defending the status quo that you have lost all touch with reality. The Dems and Repubs have failed this country and the tax payers. Both parties are dysfunctional. But then one would have to be functional to recognize that.

We also recognize that most Repubs can NOT handle real Liberty. Same for many Dems as they have both adjusted well to having government running their lives!
    You are something.
    You just make stuff up.

Anyone that has been here a while and has read any of my posts knows I am for TERM LIMITS!!!

Tell me, how does that support the "status quo???"
    Last edited by road kill; 03-11-2013 at 09:01 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You are something.
    You just make stuff up.

Anyone that has been here a while and has read any of my posts knows I am for TERM LIMITS!!!

Tell me, how does that support the "status quo???"
    Your support the political party that has failed us is supporting the status quo. Your party that ran run a 10TRILLION deficit. The party that allowed Deregulation of Credit Default Swaps which brought down the housing market. The Party that continues to allow Wall St to write financial laws and monetray policy! The party that has allowed near monopolies under the guise of Consolodation, thus hindering competition. Your political party, the one that champions "Crony Capitalism" through the influence of Lobbyist. Your party, the one owned by Military Contractors. Noticed how the Repubs are rearranging the sequester so as to take care of military contractors? There is more...
    Last edited by Franco; 03-11-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

AS the Repub Party has moved further right, many traditional Conservatives feel disenfranchised. Today's GOP is fiscally liberal and socially conservative, appealing to less and less folks. Libertarians are the defenders of The Constitution and are much more intune with today. That is why the huge growth over the last two years. People have been given an alternative to the GOP that they can more closely identify with. When people read the platform at LP.org, they realize that they have found a home. That's why the LP is so attractive to white and black, young and old, Asians and to some extent Hispanics whereas the great majority of the GOP support comes from older white.

Don't you mean: AS the Repub Party has moved further LEFT ?

Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    Don't you mean: AS the Repub Party has moved further LEFT ?
    Maybe but, when a political party is heavily influenced by the military, the move is usually more to the Right, which is where most of Bush's deficit spending went. The banking bailouts to Wall St by Bush was very Left.

Your support the political party that has failed us is supporting the status quo. Your party that ran run a 10TRILLION deficit. The party that allowed Deregulation of Credit Default Swaps which brought down the housing market. The Party that continues to allow Wall St to write financial laws and monetray policy! The party that has allowed near monopolies under the guise of Consolodation, thus hindering competition. Your political party, the one that champions "Crony Capitalism" through the influence of Lobbyist. Your party, the one owned by Military Contractors. Noticed how the Repubs are rearranging the sequester so as to take care of military contractors? There is more...
    I voted Republican to vote against what you allowed to happen to my country.
    Your "libertarian" vote was "less than zero."
    You have some "holier than thou" farcical principal you used to help in the demise of what was left of America.

I, along with most others here, do not ascribe to you zealotry for Libertarianism.
    That does not make us wrong or part of "the echo chamber," whatever the hell that is.
    All you do is come here with your BULL-HORN regurgitating what you hear the big kids talk about at recess.
    Never an original thought of your own.

Has any libertarian EVER done anything wrong?

(rhetorical question, since they haven't done anything)
    Last edited by road kill; 03-11-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I voted Republican to vote against what you allowed to happen to my country. The big damage financially was done by your Repub boy GW Bush. That and a couple of Repub Senators that thought Unregulated Credit Default Swaps were a good idea!
    Your "libertarian" vote was "less than zero." Nearly 2,000,000 votes for Gary Johnson is hardley zero. Watch what happens in 2016.
    You have some "holier than thou" farcical principal you used to help in the demise of what was left of America. I'd say the Repubs along with the Dems are doing the damage, along with those that support them. I'm the one pushing for massive reforem!

I, along with most others here, do not ascribe to you zealotry for Libertarianism. The vote on here was only 6 apart, you don't have the support you think you do for continuing support of the corrupt two parties. The Repubs are scrambling to see where they might be relevant, at the moment.
    That does not make us wrong or part of "the echo chamber," whatever the hell that is. You continue to defend the status quo. Doesn't matter weather it is Romney or Walker, they all do the same when elected. I'm ready for a fresh new approach. For beginners, a Balanced Budget Amendment would be a great start but, your party is against it! And, I pretty much know that when I post, the next two post will be yours and Huntingmans.
    All you do is come here with your BULL-HORN regurgitating what you hear the big kids talk about at recess. How mature of you! For someone that can't defend their positions, the kids at recess comment is par for you.

Never an original thought of your own. All my post are original. My mind is not stuck in the past. I for one can articulate on RTF not the cheap one-liners that you use. I have posted questions to you and don't think people don't notice that you can't answer them.

Tell us, what is it in the Libertarian Platform that you disagree with, other than we want to end the costly and failed war on drugs. I've asked this question several times of you and you always dodge the question!

Has any libertarian EVER done anything wrong? Yes, and I've said that RP is not perfect. He was just the best we had for the job that was available. That being POTUS.

(rhetorical question, since they haven't done anything)

My responces in red.