The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: libertarians?

The Echo Chamber twins strike again.

Both trying to defend the indefendable, that being the failure for the two political parties.

You two may be happy with the status quo and think the Repubs might reform themselves but, many are more realistic.

And that goes back to the original question of this thread!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Bon, that's like comparing Honey Boo Boo to a Kardashian. The T's like to make noise and put on a show for the cameras. But when crunch time comes, the fold like a cheap suit and take the easy way out. ( yes there are a very few exceptions ), but most really are just media whores like HBB and the K klan and live for a photo op or sound bite.

While not mainstream, at least the Liber's offer up more than re-runs.
    Other than the Echo Chamber twins don't like the proposal to end the costly and failed War On Drugs, have you noticed that they can't find anything else to be critical of the Libertarian Party on? They would rather defend the NeoCon Repub Party and their failures!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Other than the Echo Chamber twins don't like the proposal to end the costly and failed War On Drugs, have you noticed that they can't find anything else to be critical of the Libertarian Party on? They would rather defend the NeoCon Repub Party and their failures!
    You want to talk about an echo chamber... When you are a scratched record repeating itself over and over and over...

Same nonsense every day... When you lose the debate, you fall back on the same old thing every time... Echo chamber... Time for a new insult... That one is too predictable.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco;1080004[B
    ]The Echo Chamber twins strike again.[/B]

Both trying to defend the indefendable, that being the failure for the two political parties.

You two may be happy with the status quo and think the Repubs might reform themselves but, many are more realistic.

And that goes back to the original question of this thread!
    If you put me in the same category as Stan, then I take that as a compliment..Thank you

I never looked at myself as being an equal of his when it comes to political talk, but if you think I am then I am proud to carry that moniker and be associated with him
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Pro Life, anti MJ,anti same sex marriage
    We see the posts of the pro-lifers on this forum - IMO the voters of SD got it right after the hardliners passed one of the most restrictive laws in the nation.

MJ - someone needs to explain where the Libert's position differs from the D's, the OWS folks, the SFN crowd, the hippies from Nancy's distict, etc. I fault law enforcement for not handling the issue.

I find the whole issue of SS marriage disgustingly unwholesome.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I have not defended anyone.
    Except Scott Walker.

Nor have I criticized anything the Libertarians have done.

Any guesses why I haven't???

Here is a clue, they have NOT done anything.

Like Huntinman said, you lose the argument, you start calling names, no big deal, it's what LIBERALS do.
    I am in good company
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    For a party that claims to have the best of both parties, why are so many libertarians republican? Why doesn't my dem friends claim any libertarians on their side? Why dose it seem that libertarians want to convert more repubs than dems?
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    ......And that goes back to the original question of this thread!

well, it's like this sick.
    if you were 'tween two great big groups of folk, that were mad and a yelling at each other.
    wouldent you try to befriend the group, that had the guns????????
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

There is only1 entity to blame for the fact that i have spent ALL day, on-line searching the entire country for 2000 9mm bullets. (perferably 115 FMJ)
    and come away TOTALLY unsuccessful.... The entire country!!!

Same goes for .22 ammo.

I have Brass on BACK ORDER,, prolly 6 weeks till I might HEAR something about the order..

Same with the reloading dies!!!

These items USE to be very common. Many Harware stores carried them.. Now GUN Shops cant get them!!

The Government is purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of AMMO.. Quite a few thousand rounds scheduled to be delivered to you old guys Social security office!!

And all you silly arses want to argue what TEAM is gonna fix this Shi!!

Whhat a watse a good air!!

Time to hunker down and prepare!!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 03-10-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

By the way.. I's watchin Grand Torino you buncha Mop Heads!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    There is only1 entity to blame for the fact that i have spent ALL day, on-line searching the entire country for 2000 9mm bullets. (perferably 115 FMJ)
    and come away TOTALLY unsuccessful.... The entire country!!!

Same goes for .22 ammo.

I have Brass on BACK ORDER,, prolly 6 weeks till I might HEAR something about the order..

Same with the reloading dies!!!

These items USE to be very common. Many Harware stores carried them.. Now GUN Shops cant get them!!

The Government is purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of AMMO.. Quite a few thousand rounds scheduled to be delivered to you old guys Social security office!!

And all you silly arses want to argue what TEAM is gonna fix this Shi!!

Whhat a watse a good air!!

Time to hunker down and prepare!!

Gooser
    Gooser your a little late to the table in terms or preparing.
    Is it 9mm brass you are in search of?