The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: libertarians?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

My responces in red.
    I saw your RESPONSES are in red as well!
    It's OK, I am way better at "reading writing than I am writing reading."

Just because YOU don't like my answers doe NOT make them wrong.

Those 2mm votes for the hippy may have made a difference in what we are facing now.
    Indesputable FACT!

You accomplished NOTHING, other than assuring Obama in the Whitehouse.
    Which I beleive is what you wanted!

As far as what I don't like about the libertarians??
    Not much to not like, since they have done NOTHING!!
    But their stand on drugs and YOUR slow drip preaching from the street corner and constant criticism of the work of others make it hard to stomach.

Scott Walker actually HAS balanced the states budget.
    Name 1 libertarian Governor who has done that, just 1.

As far as your constant harping on a 2 party monopoly, by definition wouldn't that be a "biopoly???"
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I saw your RESPONSES are in red as well!
    It's OK, I am way better at "reading writing than I am writing reading."

Just because YOU don't like my answers doe NOT make them wrong. Doesn't make them correct either.

Those 2mm votes for the hippy may have made a difference in what we are facing now.
    Indesputable FACT! Hippie? I don't think so.

You accomplished NOTHING, other than assuring Obama in the Whitehouse.
    Which I beleive is what you wanted! Nope, I voted FOR Gary Johnson. You voted against Obama. Romney won the only demographic that today's Repubs appeal to.

As far as what I don't like about the libertarians??
    Not much to not like, since they have done NOTHING!! That's not what I asked. What is it about thier Platform that you disagree with? Nice attempt at dodging the question again!
    But their stand on drugs and YOUR slow drip preaching from the street corner and constant criticism of the work of others make it hard to stomach. The truth always hurts.

Scott Walker actually HAS balanced the states budget.
    Name 1 libertarian Governor who has done that, just 1. This statement shows how much you really don't know. Gary Johnson not only had a balanced budget as a two term Gov, he left office with a cash surplus!

As far as your constant harping on a 2 party monopoly, by definition wouldn't that be a "biopoly???"

No. it's just called a monopoly. But, with men like Rand Paul, I doubt the media will be able to continue to ignore Americas' fastest growing political party.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

No. it's just called a monopoly. But, with men like Rand Paul, I doubt the media will be able to continue to ignore Americas' fastest growing political party.

] He entered politics for the first time by running for Governor of New Mexico in 1994 on a fiscally conservative, low-tax, anti-crime platform.[3] Johnson won the Republican Party of New Mexico's gubernatorial nomination, and defeated incumbent Democratic governor Bruce King by 50% to 40%. During his tenure as governor, Johnson became known for his low-tax libertarian views, adhering to stringent policies of tax and bureaucracy reduction ostensibly driven by a cost–benefit analysis rationale. He cut the 10% annual growth in the budget: in part, due to his use of the gubernatorial veto 200 times during his first six months in office.[2] Johnson set state and national records for his use of veto and line-item veto powers:[2] estimated to have been more than the other 49 contemporary governors put together,[4][5] which gained him the nicknames "Veto Johnson" and "Governor Veto".[6][7]

Johnson sought re-election in 1998, winning by 55% to 45%. In his second term, he concentrated on the issue of school voucher reforms,[8] as well as campaigning for cannabis decriminalization and legalization

Here is more:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

Johnson ran & governed as a Republican...................props to Governor Johnson for a balanced budget.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Here is more:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

Johnson ran & governed as a Republican...................props to Governor Johnson for a balanced budget.
    Good link and here is a part of it.

During his tenure as governor, Johnson became known for his low-tax libertarian views, adhering to stringent policies of tax and bureaucracy reduction ostensibly driven by a cost–benefit analysis rationale. He cut the 10% annual growth in the budget: in part, due to his use of the gubernatorial veto 200 times during his first six months in office.[2] Johnson set state and national records for his use of veto and line-item veto powers:[2] estimated to have been more than the other 49 contemporary governors put together,[4][5] which gained him the nicknames "Veto Johnson" and "Governor Veto".[6][7]
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge