Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Default March Madness

Shall we do "Bracket Busters" again?
    Or should this be on the main page?
    Stan b & Elvis

open it up on the main page, there are a couple of big time Indiana fans that would probably fill out a bracket...I am leaning toward Duke at this point...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Shall we do "Bracket Busters" again?
    Or should this be on the main page?

Yes -
    Up to you -

I've watched a lot more college BB this year than many - I believe that the bracket assignment can make a huge difference - they are all beatable , as previous years have shown. But there are some very good teams out there. It's not Duke's year, Bon.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Yes -
    Up to you -

I've watched a lot more college BB this year than many - I believe that the bracket assignment can make a huge difference - they are all beatable , as previous years have shown. But there are some very good teams out there. It's not Duke's year, Bon.
    I like Georgetown.
    Stan b & Elvis

I like Georgetown.
    I have in the past also - had them in the Final Four last year - they killed that bracket - they do look good but lay an awful lot of bricks - the little east was a tourney bust last year & I do not believe it better this year though Georgetown is - the little 10 (or 12) looks awfully good, & they have beaten on each other all year - don't sell MS short. But watch the draw & the bracket assignments .

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

For those who are fans of March Madness, here is the RTF "Bracket-Busters" site.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...entryID=236432
    Group name; RTF_hoops
    PW; Good_dog
    Last edited by road kill; 03-12-2013 at 09:17 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Yes -
    Up to you -

They are a different team with Ryan Kelley back in the lineup....yes I know tournament time is predicated on the play from your point guard, but Seth Curry lit up NC Tar Heels the other day and Coach K is always dangerous in the tournament....The Zags (Gonzaga) will be a # 1 seed and depending if they stay in the West look to be a Final 4 team..My Jekel/Hyde team is Syracuse, they were awesome early but have looked terrible lately
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    They are a different team with Ryan Kelley back in the lineup....yes I know tournament time is predicated on the play from your point guard, but Seth Curry lit up NC Tar Heels the other day and Coach K is always dangerous in the tournament....The Zags (Gonzaga) will be a # 1 seed and depending if they stay in the West look to be a Final 4 team..My Jekel/Hyde team is Syracuse, they were awesome early but have looked terrible lately
    Don't disagree with you but do - there are some awful good coaches in this fight with some very good teams - I believe any team can neutralize a very good player for one night, which is all it takes - As for the Zag's, I'm waiting for selection night - the selection team is East Coast biased - the Zag's will get a very tough draw - as per usual Syracuse will not make the round of 16, IMO - they couldn't many times when they had a good team & the field was not so evenly matched .

Marvin S

For those who are fans of March Madness, here is the RTF "Bracket-Busters" site.

Group name; RTF_hoops
    PW; Good_dog
    Bump......it's coming soon!
    Stan b & Elvis

Group name; RTF_hoops
    PW; Good_dog
    Still time to sign up!
    4 teams in.

Or give it a negative vote.

Haters hate!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis