The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: My new dog Finn!

  1. #11
    Member harleymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houma, LA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Like "Spanky" used to say at the end of the "Little Rascals"......................."Alls well that ends well".
    Glad you were persistant enough to make Kelly believe you were a good fit for Finn. Please order dvd's and watch them, they will help you become a better handler eventually. Suggest you give Mark Smith a call and spend some Saturdays throwing birds for him, it will pay dividends beyond your wildest dreams. Just don't sit in His Chair under the canopy!

    Good Luck
    Where is Mark Smith located at? Do you have a contact number for him?

  2. #12
    Senior Member rboudet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Covington, LA
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Like "Spanky" used to say at the end of the "Little Rascals"......................."Alls well that ends well".
    Glad you were persistant enough to make Kelly believe you were a good fit for Finn. Please order dvd's and watch them, they will help you become a better handler eventually. Suggest you give Mark Smith a call and spend some Saturdays throwing birds for him, it will pay dividends beyond your wildest dreams. Just don't sit in His Chair under the canopy!

    Good Luck
    "throw birds for Smith on Saturday"? Yea give me a call when that happens.

    But he would be welcome Monday - Friday.

    Mark trains in the spillway (Bonnet Carre) in Norco. (504) 858-5400 tell him Nitz said to call.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Nice looking dog!

  4. #14
    Senior Member rboudet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Covington, LA
    Posts
    759

    Default

    I saw Finn run a few weeks ago with Kelly. You got a good deal.

  5. #15
    Member harleymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houma, LA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    "throw birds for Smith on Saturday"? Yea give me a call when that happens.

    But he would be welcome Monday - Friday.

    Mark trains in the spillway (Bonnet Carre) in Norco. (504) 858-5400 tell him Nitz said to call.

    Ok thanks for the info.

    Finn has been awesome so far. That boy can jump thats for sure. Went outside this morining to him standing on the back casting deck of my bass boat! Kelly was a real informative on a lot things on how to build Finn's confindence in me as a handler and on how to handle the dog as well.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    "throw birds for Smith on Saturday"? Yea give me a call when that happens.

    But he would be welcome Monday - Friday.

    Mark trains in the spillway (Bonnet Carre) in Norco. (504) 858-5400 tell him Nitz said to call.
    Better bring your own lint brush too, he is very possessive of his lint brush.
    Just Win

  7. #17
    Member harleymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houma, LA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Better bring your own lint brush too, he is very possessive of his lint brush.

    LOL, starting a list of what not to do and bring with me! Anything else needed to know or bring?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Mary Lynn Metras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Watford, ONT
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Good luck very nice dog!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey


    "Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •