RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

***GDG-RTF March Madness-GDG***

6K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Dogtrainer4God 
#1 ·
#2 ·
4 team signed up, why don't you?

#7 ·
I like Georgetown, but that is based on......ummmm.......nothing?

I just like the way they play.

#9 ·
haha, great help guys! So my original F4 was Louisville, Michigan, Ohio State, and Indiana. However, I feel like going against the flow and picking Louisville to lose somewhere and don't think OSU can hold up to it. PROBLEM - no one seems to have the guns to take either of them down! St Louis against Louisville is good, but they've lost some head scratchers. New Mexico doesn't seem to have the man power to handle Ohio State.

Thoughts?

#10 ·
Duke, Gonzaga,Georgetown, Indiana.......Duke vs Indiana final....Duke to win it all

if I were to do a second entry my Final 4 would be Duke, Georgetown, Ohio St., Miami

#13 ·
no, no, no....Georgetown will lose to FGCU and exit in the first round. Go Eagles!

#11 ·
New Mexico knocks off OSU.
WI dumps the "Zags" and New Mexico.

Final 4:

Louisville
WI
IN
KS

I am not a homer, I just like the Badgers cause they from Wisconsin!!??!!??:cool:

#16 ·
Both of them - Cal is well coached with a legitimate star in Crabbe & OR was 3rd in the conference with the conference tourney title. Both pretty easy :). I thought there to be a lot of disrespect from the selection committee toward the PAC-12, they all don't show up part of the time like the Huskies.

Don't ask how some of the others didn't turn out. Harvard???????????????

#17 ·
I have proven to be slightly smarter than a glass of water in regard to "Bracketology!"........

#21 ·
I'll probably end up 26 out of 32 in the first round.
Georgetown losing is going to hurt the bracket but I hate that program from when "Big John T" was the coach and I am glad to see them out.
Hate Dook because I am a UNC fan but have them beating the Canes in the Finals.
Going to get good now.
MP'

#25 ·
Correction, the EAGLES crashed your bracket.
Dunk City regards

#27 ·
I WILL be consulting with Badbullgator for next years bracket!!! Them Eagles of yours can soar! I am really enjoyin this year more because I dont have any money down on brackets. Watchin Vander Blue is entertaining along with FGCU

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.