The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: New Started Hunting Retriever

  1. #21
    Junior Member bird barrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clinton twp,mi
    Posts
    8

    Default

    congratulations now you got the bug. now go get that HR

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Haha thanks Mark, I cant wait.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bird barrel View Post
    congratulations now you got the bug. now go get that HR
    Thanks, Im really looking forward to it

  4. #24
    Senior Member JJaxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Great story, had me smiling all the way to the end, somewhat funny, mostly Happy, for you and Bree.

    Go Get Em.... when it's your turn, that is.
    HRCH TilHe CallsUsHome ~ Tilly

  5. #25
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,950

    Default

    Good job Drake and Bree! Way to go! How old are you Drake? Like others have said it good to see young folks out with their dogs having a good time.

    Any pictures of you and Bree to post?
    Bill Davis

  6. #26
    Senior Member Splash_em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Satsuma, AL
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake 2014 View Post
    Thanks everyone for all of the great things you have said about me and my dog, be expecting to see me at the finished level this fall and hopefully I will have another great story to tell everyone.
    2015 Spring Grand will be in Nashville. You'll be welcome to ride with Zach and I.
    Richard Gravely

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Good job Drake and Bree! Way to go! How old are you Drake? Like others have said it good to see young folks out with their dogs having a good time.

    Any pictures of you and Bree to post?
    I am 16 years old and I will post pictures ASAP! thank you for asking

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ghent, Ky
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Drake, get your Dad to make a road trip and come over to Mid South at Bruce MS and run over there in May. I would really like to hand you a ribbon. You are what this sport needs......Young people. PS bring that little fire ball too.......LOL.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

    Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundown49 aka Otey B View Post
    Drake, get your Dad to make a road trip and come over to Mid South at Bruce MS and run over there in May. I would really like to hand you a ribbon. You are what this sport needs......Young people. PS bring that little fire ball too.......LOL.
    Thanks for the invite Otey and thanks for being very supportive of me and my dog, we both appreciate it, and I will try to get dad to take me

  10. #30
    Senior Member Splash_em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Satsuma, AL
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake 2014 View Post
    Thanks for the invite Otey and thanks for being very supportive of me and my dog, we both appreciate it, and I will try to get dad to take me
    Drake, my boy, you are approaching that from the wrong angle. Tell your mom that you feel it would be a good bonding time for you and dad if you could get away for the weekend.

    Hit South Mississippi and Mid South. College campuses near each will definitely enhance your viewing pleasure.
    Richard Gravely

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •