The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A hypothetical day as president……

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Please, Ken, don't forget to get the drilling permits going, sign off on the XL pipeline, and issue the permits for the CNG export ports to start getting built.
    You like those ideas?

Then SURELY you voted for ME in the RTF election, right?????
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Congratulations! You just elevated the unemployment rate above 10% (and that's a conservative figure), and invaded a new country!
    Wht do you think Obama is keeping them there?

He knows this!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora
    even with a week to get set I do not think any of us reading this could do our federal budget in one day.
    I know I would be over my head. But if Stan can, gosh all hemlocks go Man go!!! it does need to happen.
    I am guessing he has 1 or 2 in his garbage can from the last 4 years!!!
    Shouldn't be that hard to find.
    Stan b & Elvis

Where should I begin.
    I would find out who killed Kennedy.
    I would have some lady "friends" to be made U.S. citizens, no question asked
    I would have some parking tickets wiped off my record
    I would stay in the Lincoln bedroom for the summer
    I would use tax payers money to buy myself the Emperors package at Caesar's Palace.
    I would sign an executive order to bring back eight tracks tapes
    And another EO to never have to pay taxes again, EVER.

And while boarding Air Force one I would hum a little tune.

Almost forgot, I would have a certain POTUS contributor deported back to her home Country where she can complain about this one at her leisure.
    Last edited by mngundog; 03-13-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    Boarder patrol, School Resource Officers, local law enforcement, ect. Just off the top of my head. Much cheaper to employ them here than in a foreign country.
    Zactly! that and my LARGE aid force to Mexico. It will save butt loads of cash. Why go half way round the globe to "give aid to" a 3rd world country when he have one at our doorstep yearning to be oppressed?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Please, Ken, don't forget to get the drilling permits going, sign off on the XL pipeline, and issue the permits for the CNG export ports to start getting built.
    those are good. now how about fracking on government lands? I am not sure I like fracking?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Release all of BHO's college transcripts,birth certificates, and other records

Fire Eric Holder

Fire Janet Napolitano
    you know, at this point with how many days left? I do not care about those records any longer. Let him put them in his presidential lybrary. who should I replace Eric and Jane with? We have not fired anyone yet, just re-deployed. What task would you have of them?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Almost forgot, I would have a certain POTUS contributor deported back to her home Country where she can complain about this one at her leisure.

thats a wee little harsh, in jest I know.
    just 'cause we don't agree
    she came leagleeee
    and taxes paid, has she.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Prepare and submit a legitimate budget, as is the law!
    Actually the law is that Congress is to prepare and submit a budget to the President.
    Who is the Chairman of the House Budget Committee and where is he from?

just sayin.....&
    just askin.....

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Actually the law is that Congress is to prepare and submit a budget to the President.
    Who is the Chairman of the House Budget Committee and where is he from?

just sayin.....&
    just askin.....
    You have asked this same dumb question before. Evidently you have not been paying attention. The CONGRESS is the only branch that has actually produced a budget every year, on time for the last four years. Senate... No.... President... A few lame attempts... Zero yes votes, even bye libs...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You have asked this same dumb question before. Evidently you have not been paying attention. The CONGRESS is the only branch that has actually produced a budget every year, on time for the last four years. Senate... No.... President... A few lame attempts... Zero yes votes, even bye libs...
    Who is it that isn't paying attention??
    I'll try to reply without using terms such as "dumb" even though they may be appropriate; as it Seems like the double standard is alive and well with the echo chamber
    First of all CONGRESS has not produced a budget every year as you state. You are also wrong as to your obvious opinion of what Congress even is.!!!
    A quick primer; The Legislative branch consists of two seperate bodies. There is the House of Representatives & There is the Senate.
    Together these two bodies make up "CONGRESS"
    The law requires Congress to submit a budget to the Pres for him to sign or veto
    That hasn't happened recently

In spite of that failure the echo chamber continues to prattle on about Obamas failure to submit a budget. Maybe you should spend less time making posts about underinformed voters and get informed yourself. More of that double standard at work

The echo chamber also vilifies Ron Paul because he couldn't get anything enacted; while simultaneously praising Rep. Ryan for his as yet futile non productive work on the budget. More double standard at work