The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: It only took 4 years...

Default It only took 4 years...

We can all rest easy now that the Senate democrats have come up with a budget proposal. What a joke! 1 trrrriiiillion in tax hikes but no strategy on how they plan on making spending = revenue. You liberals should be real proud!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    We can all rest easy now that the Senate democrats have come up with a budget proposal. What a joke! 1 trrrriiiillion in tax hikes but no strategy on how they plan on making spending = revenue. You liberals should be real proud!
    Even Ryan's budget proposal didn't call for a Balanced Budget until 2023! In my book, that is kicking the problem down the road as much as the Dems! Neither the Repubs or the Dems wants to make the tough choices today. They all want it happening when they are long gone from office.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

You do understand that a Senate "budget" means squat. It's probably worth less than the paper it is printed on.

Why would you think that spending time on stuff with no worth instead of actually solving problems is meaningful?

I was being facetious. I don't think the Senate democrats are capable of anything!

Quote Originally Posted by jim_de_hunter View Post
    You do understand that a Senate "budget" means squat. It's probably worth less than the paper it is printed on.

Why would you think that spending time on stuff with no worth instead of actually solving problems is meaningful?
    That is good for a laugh. Reminded me of the time when I went to the bank to borrow money to build my offince and equip it. I can imagine the possibility of a successful loan had I said that a budget don't mean squat and why do you think I would spend time on stuff with no worth instead of actually solving problems. Maybe you could try that with your own money but you might think twice if you expect to use someone else's money.

You did give me an idea to have some fun with my banker. Can't wait to see the look on his face when I try your line out on him.

I was being facetious. I don't think the Senate democrats are capable of anything!
    I couldn't agree more with this statement. I just hope that all the Dems are proud of the leadership they elected.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.