The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Picture for avitar

Default Picture for avitar

Ok I need some help, A LOT OF HELP! I found a picture of my college days that I thought using for my avitar. It is about 50 years old. Would someone give me step by step a method of getting it on? The picture is on my desktop and I have windows 7 I think.

step 1 make it small.
    size it inside your computer with whatever photo image edit you use. I THINK it needs to be about 150x150 pixies like the photos of people you do not know that come in a new billfold.

step 2 at top right of this page click settings. find then the tab on left edit avatar and click that.
    click brouse and scroll through your photos and find it.

once found click and apply

easy breezy beautiful!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken, thanks for the help. I am surely getting demintia. Left this morning at 4am to go back home in West Tn. for HT tomorrow and Sunday, then to Granada Ms. from here next weekend for another HT. I think I know what you are saying but don't know about making it smaller. A friend showed me how to scan the picture an put it on my desktop. When I get back home I will try to get a program to shrink it(my sister said to use Microsoft Word) to shrink. Will post again when I get home in about 2 weeks. Thanks again.