The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: pet flow

Default pet flow

just ordered dr. tims to try out with my staff was wondering how long they take to ship ? wondering because I may need another bag of pp to transition her . thanks Tony

I ordered very early on a Monday morning and received food on Thursday afternoon. By Wednesday morning the tracker told me that the delivery should be Thursday afternoon. So it was really pretty quick, but I did not have a weekend involved.
    Colleen

It takes us 5 days to get our shipment. We now have it set up to send us 1 44lbs bag of Dr. Tims Pursuit every 4 weeks automatically. With 3 adult labs that seems to work great for us. Could not be happier with Dr. Tims also.

thanks yall, I just got an email saying should be here wed. not too bad. Ya Im ready to try dr. tims its pretty reasonably priced for the quality.

Zoom, we have been so pleased with his food that I sent an e-mail to him Thursday late afternoon. We recieved a reply within an hour. I can't say it was from him or someone working for him pretending to be him, either way that was a quick response. If you have any questions about it, let me know.
    Bob