The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master National Entry Fee going up again

http://www.masternational.com/Websit...MNRCon2009.pdf

For comparison purposes- when you do get your laptop in front of you surf up the equivalent document from the NARC, NRC and HRC for me willya?

I got your veil of secrecy right here regards

Bubba
    Last edited by Bubba; 03-15-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Pist
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

getting posts

Bubba it is just a matter of time when you tune in that boy it's getting quiet expensive and the costs can't be that high since workers in most cases are volunteers. Does that mean the pros will be donating more money for the workers since they are running multiple dogs.

Bubba you constantly give every excuse possible except - is it so hard to publish the financial statement in January so that clubs can digest it?
    Gentle in what you do. Firm in how you do it.

CH SILVERCREEK MURRAY SAMUEL (MURRAY) WDQ CGC MH *** 2/16/00 - 12/26/12
    WESTWIND WHISPERING COVE (LARRY son of Murray) WDQ MH ***
    LPK DELAWARE RIVER WHISPERING COVE **(SAVAGE SAM son of FC Chester MH)
    WESTWIND WHISPERING COVE JAY ** ( Larry's son and Murray's grandson)

Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post
    Bubba it is just a matter of time when you tune in that boy it's getting quiet expensive and the costs can't be that high since workers in most cases are volunteers. Does that mean the pros will be donating more money for the workers since they are running multiple dogs.

Bubba you constantly give every excuse possible except - is it so hard to publish the financial statement in January so that clubs can digest it?
    Ya prolly shouldn't wait till after happy hour to post-the coherency quotient is higher that way. Workers expenses are a component of the total but not the major factor. I for one appreciate the money (and time and effort) donated by the pros and encourage them to do more.

If you would like to see a financial report in January- I already gave pretty clear instructions on how to make that happen and the current bylaws. So basically the ball is in your court there big fella.

It's your move regards
    Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post

Apparently it is hard to publish a financial statement.
    "I love the rod and gun and where they take me."

"Do not judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins."

Would it help if I typed slower?

Reading is fundamental regards

Bubba

Temper, temper, Bubba. I would love to play Three Card Monte with you, judging by your comments I would be a winner.

I'm cool as the other side of the pillow princess. Having trouble understanding how it is that physically placing a financial report in the club delegate's hands doesn't constitute publishing a financial report in your barrio though.

Full Monte regards

Bubba

I would respond to you Bubba but time is on my side. I am patient and will wait. There's a saying when they came for my neighbors I said nothing when they came for me ???
    Gentle in what you do. Firm in how you do it.

CH SILVERCREEK MURRAY SAMUEL (MURRAY) WDQ CGC MH *** 2/16/00 - 12/26/12
    WESTWIND WHISPERING COVE (LARRY son of Murray) WDQ MH ***
    LPK DELAWARE RIVER WHISPERING COVE **(SAVAGE SAM son of FC Chester MH)
    WESTWIND WHISPERING COVE JAY ** ( Larry's son and Murray's grandson)

Bubba, in all seriousness. The MNRC may be legitimate but legitimate operations don't do this. Your posts suggest that people should be very trusting if they can't get a delegate to the meeting. I never attended a stockholders meeting but I still got balance sheets. Perhaps it is because I was born and raised in the city, perhaps it's because I was in business, I don't know, I am not so trusting. But I would think that many find something wrong with this.