The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: puppy name ideas??

Default puppy name ideas??

I will be getting another new puppy mid April. Dams name is Lucy Does Ducks and sire is Sam I am. Looking for Registered name and a unique call name. She will be a BLF. Sooo excited!
    Captain Drake of Dutchess JH. "Drake"
    Kodiak Miss Angel "Koda" R.I.P.

Also. Eventually she will be kenneled with my CLM. He was with Koda my old female but she unfortunately left us on Sunday to a better place so just curious on when you think they will be safe together. I have a 30x60 outside kennel with a 6x15 inside kennel with two dog houses

Quote Originally Posted by KevinsKennels View Post
    Also. Eventually she will be kenneled with my CLM. He was with Koda my old female but she unfortunately left us on Sunday to a better place so just curious on when you think they will be safe together. I have a 30x60 outside kennel with a 6x15 inside kennel with two dog houses
    Not in the same one I hope?
    Would defer to some Dr Suess books for the perfect name, reading is fundamental (RIF).
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Yup same one. I know many of you have different views on this but that's just what I chose. My last two got along great and loved to work together so I want the same bond in my CLM and the new BLF. So im not looking for judgement on this. Im not a breeder or Pro trainer just a guy that loves his dogs and hunting. And possibly going to be doing my first hunt tests this spring!

how about April I Am./ good luck and enjoy your dogs

jim
    jim schaefer

ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!

Sammie Does Ducks
    Sammie I Am
    My pup-Kanyon's Rambo With A Cause (Rambo)
    And my 2 year old- Ollie (my lab husky mix, she is a pheasant tracking machine! And the reason I started bird hunting!)

Quote Originally Posted by KevinsKennels View Post
    .... Looking for Registered name and a unique call name. She will be a BLF. Sooo excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    .......Would defer to some Dr Suess books for the perfect name.....
    “My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It s the letter I use to spell yuzz a ma tuzz. You ll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond Z and start poking around ” - Dr. Suess

Yuzz A Ma Tuzz . . . . call name Yuzzy or Tuzzy and when you belly rub she will be your fuzzy wuzzy
    have fun with your pup
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I don't want to hijack this but I'm picking up a pup in a hour from Diamond Brook in VT and still haven't descided thinking of sassy,nellie,kate and sage wife is about to kill me(yellow female out of two black dogs only yellow in litter)any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BILL NE NY View Post
    .... wife is about to kill me..........any ideas?
    put her in the trunk?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

see I don't type "rope" all the time