First #6 Wynn O Chris Byers H Wayne Curtis
2nd #14 Marvin O Ken Neil Brenda Little H Ken Neil
3rd #9 Rita O Michael Johnston H Jason Baker
4th #10Slider O Rita Jones H Jason Baker
RJ #7
Jams 1,3,4,5,8,11,12

Congrats to all

#7 ·
Congrats to Chris & Shelbie Byers on Wynn's derby win! And there's that Marvin racking up the derby points! how sweet is that! Congrats to Ken & Brenda!

#6 ·
Thanks for the updates Brenda! Great meeting you today!

Chris

#11 ·
Thank you, Brenda...

Looks like another good weekend for you!!!

Judy

#16 ·
Congrats to my friend Bart and his wonderfully talented young man Arrow...If I were around I would buy you some frog legs!

#18 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/Mike Johnston, H/Jason Baker, & Black Shamrock's Margarita "Rita" for placing 3rd in the derby at the Central Savannah RC spring field trial on 3/15/13. This gives Rita 26 derby points and makes her the highest pointed pup from the litter. Way to go Sandhill Kennels.

#20 ·
Congratulation to Jery Kamphuis and Buddy on the Open WIN!
Seaside's Rogue Warrior, owned by Chip McEwen, jammed the Open and Amateur . . . Shooter has been in the last series in three consecutive trials . . . knocking on the color door . . .
John Lash, great to see you and many thanks for shooting the flyers. Hope to see you soon.

rita

#27 ·
Congratulation to Jery Kamphuis and Buddy on the Open WIN!
Seaside's Rogue Warrior, owned by Chip McEwen, jammed the Open and Amateur . . . Shooter has been in the last series in three consecutive trials . . . knocking on the color door . . .
John Lash, great to see you and many thanks for shooting the flyers. Hope to see you soon.

rita
Congratulations to Jerry and Buddy... that's my Toby's daddy!!!

#22 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/ David Aul DVM, H/Wayne Curtis & Magic Trick’s Jaylee “ JJ” for placing 3rd in the OPEN just after her third birthday at the Central Savannah RC on 3/16/13. Awesome Job Fox Hollow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.