RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Just out of curiousity...

799 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jen Marenich 
#1 ·
Other post on what to do about friend/neighbors badly mannered dog got me to thinking. Does anyone else notice that people whose dogs are out of control tend to have kids that don't have any respect either? I am admittedly a dog snob, I can't stand obnoxious-behaving dogs and wonder how on earth people can live with some of them. I also often find myself out in public thinking "you gotta be kidding me... my DOGS behave better than these kids"

#2 ·
HaHa Jen! Our landlord "interviewed" our dogs before we were allowed to lease the house. They passed with flying colors, but the landlord was especially pleased that we did not have kids! Her experience with them has been far worse than anything with a dog!

#3 ·
I can believe it... as much as I love dogs, I don't blame landlords one bit for not allowing them. I know how they can reek havoc on a place. If I was a landlord I'd certainly "interview" dogs as well! Doubt you could get away with that for kids though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.