The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Served

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    well I have an idea

cop to me "sir why did you stand and watch as all of those fine young men had sexy fun time with Mr. Marvin?"
    me to cop "well officer I was not sure if he was unconscious or just quietly enjoying the experence so I chose to do nothing. They are all such fine young men after all. On the football team you know. Loved by all they are.".........

NOT!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ripline View Post
    This is by far the most assinine statement I have ever read anywhere!!!
    The girl was raped!, and the two "boys" should be sent to adult court and then they could have bubba befriend them!!!
    I don't give a rats arse what the girl's reputation is/was.
    I was wondering how long it would take before someone landed with both feet on that one. I think you guys covered it better than I would have (it's hard to show someone shaking their head and banging it on the desk on the forum).
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

No person has the right to take sexual advantage of a person when they are unconscious. I don't care of it's slapping your privates against her face or fondling her with your fingers, as was done in this case, or , if it's having sexual intercourse. Rape is rape and unfortunately this judgment doesn't bring that home for those who don't seem to have any clue to the fact that you can't touch ANYONE who is unconscious in a sexual manner .

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    .................................................. Are you sure she was unconscious or just quietly enjoying the experience?
    Marv you just flunked Manhood 101.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Marv you just flunked Manhood 101.
    Great post. Marv reminds me of Clayton Williams.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Great post. Marv reminds me of Clayton Williams.
    Thanks. I should have said "Mankind 101". It's everyone's job to protect the weak among us. It's not just the men who should 'stand up and be counted'.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

And now the fun really begins:

The emotions inflamed by the case echoed past Sunday's verdict, with sheriff's deputies and state investigators arresting two teenage girls Monday for threatening the victim over Twitter. The girls -- one 15, one 16, both from Steubenville -- were in a juvenile lockup Monday night, awaiting an appearance before a judge Tuesday morning, Jefferson County Sheriff Fred Abdalla said.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Are you sure she was unconscious or just quietly enjoying the experience?
    Hands down the sickest post I have read on POTUS.

You have to appreciate the internet indignation . I'm sure all of you are aware of the Equal Rights Amendment - gave equal rights to the female gender in this country among other things. Only that's not the way they wanted it to work, they wanted all the good things they had enjoyed before along with the new rights.

Equal pay for Equal work - only they wanted to take lots of time off & not have it count against their status in the workplace. Never mind that had been shown that time in the workplace made a more productive & knowledgeable employee.

You've probably seen the sickly mug of the Ohio AG on the tube stating his internet manhood. Think he's going to try to be the state's next gov. I'm sure OH has a rape law.

Many years ago, before most of you were born, there was a case in a small town in SD where the local attorney noticed a gang bang (consensual) going on. Eventually it went to the court system, but by then 4 of the 5 young men involved had been excused but one went to reform school, unfortunately the son of poor parents. A few years later I'm going to college & a killing makes the front page. Seems an airman had returned from guam after a 6 month assignment, his wife had been enjoying her time with other guys & when he told her he wanted her to stay home that night she refused so he wasted her. Same gal involved in the gang bang.

I don't care what any of you think, I think the boys got railroaded. I think the authorities did a poor job of handling the case. & apparently it's not over.

Ken, in my youth I went to some very tough taverns by myself - I need no one to have my back. Just like here I will believe what the facts tell me. The weaker sex is only special when they deserve to be.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Oh my. Can anyone spell misogynist?
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Oh my. Can anyone spell misogynist?
    It's spelled P-I-G.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH