The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 83

Thread: Justice Served

  1. #41
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    You have to appreciate the internet indignation . I'm sure all of you are aware of the Equal Rights Amendment - gave equal rights to the female gender in this country among other things. Only that's not the way they wanted it to work, they wanted all the good things they had enjoyed before along with the new rights.

    Equal pay for Equal work - only they wanted to take lots of time off & not have it count against their status in the workplace. Never mind that had been shown that time in the workplace made a more productive & knowledgeable employee.

    You've probably seen the sickly mug of the Ohio AG on the tube stating his internet manhood. Think he's going to try to be the state's next gov. I'm sure OH has a rape law.

    Many years ago, before most of you were born, there was a case in a small town in SD where the local attorney noticed a gang bang (consensual) going on. Eventually it went to the court system, but by then 4 of the 5 young men involved had been excused but one went to reform school, unfortunately the son of poor parents. A few years later I'm going to college & a killing makes the front page. Seems an airman had returned from guam after a 6 month assignment, his wife had been enjoying her time with other guys & when he told her he wanted her to stay home that night she refused so he wasted her. Same gal involved in the gang bang.

    I don't care what any of you think, I think the boys got railroaded. I think the authorities did a poor job of handling the case. & apparently it's not over.

    Ken, in my youth I went to some very tough taverns by myself - I need no one to have my back. Just like here I will believe what the facts tell me. The weaker sex is only special when they deserve to be.
    So the problem here is equal rights and taking time off at work? Do you think the boys were railroaded because they bragged about what they did? Or do you think she had a shady past and asked for it? I truly think you might think that way at this point.

    The situation you described with the airman is a bit different, or a lot different, but somehow you link the 2 because of sex and someone being charged? Are you thinking she is a bad person and gonna do this again and get "wasted" by her future airman husband?....
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florence, WI
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post

    Many years ago, before most of you were born, there was a case in a small town in SD where the local attorney noticed a gang bang (consensual) going on. Eventually it went to the court system, but by then 4 of the 5 young men involved had been excused but one went to reform school, unfortunately the son of poor parents. A few years later I'm going to college & a killing makes the front page. Seems an airman had returned from guam after a 6 month assignment, his wife had been enjoying her time with other guys & when he told her he wanted her to stay home that night she refused so he wasted her. Same gal involved in the gang bang.
    I think we found out why you are the way you are. Bet you were one of the involved! Would explain everything about your crappy attitude toward "the weaker sex".
    There are professionals out there that can help you with that.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    You have to appreciate the internet indignation . I'm sure all of you are aware of the Equal Rights Amendment - gave equal rights to the female gender in this country among other things. Only that's not the way they wanted it to work, they wanted all the good things they had enjoyed before along with the new rights.

    Equal pay for Equal work - only they wanted to take lots of time off & not have it count against their status in the workplace. Never mind that had been shown that time in the workplace made a more productive & knowledgeable employee.

    You've probably seen the sickly mug of the Ohio AG on the tube stating his internet manhood. Think he's going to try to be the state's next gov. I'm sure OH has a rape law.

    Many years ago, before most of you were born, there was a case in a small town in SD where the local attorney noticed a gang bang (consensual) going on. Eventually it went to the court system, but by then 4 of the 5 young men involved had been excused but one went to reform school, unfortunately the son of poor parents. A few years later I'm going to college & a killing makes the front page. Seems an airman had returned from guam after a 6 month assignment, his wife had been enjoying her time with other guys & when he told her he wanted her to stay home that night she refused so he wasted her. Same gal involved in the gang bang.

    I don't care what any of you think, I think the boys got railroaded. I think the authorities did a poor job of handling the case. & apparently it's not over.

    Ken, in my youth I went to some very tough taverns by myself - I need no one to have my back. Just like here I will believe what the facts tell me. The weaker sex is only special when they deserve to be.
    I have no idea what this post has to do with the case we have been talking about. A girl or woman should be free to give "it" away or sell it without people thinking it's free and taking it without permission. Just look at it this way............We used to give away or sell things from the garden sometimes. Does that give someone the right to come and take whatever they want while our household sleeps. I don't think so. Would you want a female in your family called a whore and then people demanding/taking her body for their pleasure. Everyone ( male and female ) should have the right to say "NO" while they are awake and not drugged or asleep or drunk. I don't care if the woman is a known whore no one has a right to steal from her whatever they may be taking from her.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  4. #44
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I have no idea what this post has to do with the case we have been talking about. A girl or woman should be free to give "it" away or sell it without people thinking it's free and taking it without permission. Just look at it this way............We used to give away or sell things from the garden sometimes. Does that give someone the right to come and take whatever they want while our household sleeps. I don't think so. Would you want a female in your family called a whore and then people demanding/taking her body for their pleasure. Everyone ( male and female ) should have the right to say "NO" while they are awake and not drugged or asleep or drunk. I don't care if the woman is a known whore no one has a right to steal from her whatever they may be taking from her.

    Interesting you use a garden in your explanation.

    I suspect Marvin and his ilk have garden issues... as in Eden... as in It's All Eve's Fault, always and forever, and the boys are just being boys, the poor innocents, but for the lust that is their inheritance and all these little Eve's running around tempting them all over again. And it's gotten worse since the sexual revolution, you know. And the Equal Rights amendment. Girls even want men's bathrooms. And their jobs.

    It's all their fault.

    What a sorry, bitter life that must be.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

  5. #45
    Senior Member sick lids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    mukwonago, wi
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Know someone who worked a a juvie place and those two boys are fairly likely to find some justice there.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    Interesting you use a garden in your explanation.
    .................................................. ................................
    LOL, I never thought about my use of the garden.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Oh my. Can anyone spell misogynist?
    Had to look that up - it's nice that you bring big unusual words to the forum - it's too bad you bring little else. Most members of the opposite sex, but not all, would disagree with you - the not all normally consists of those who expect a level of respect they have not earned.

    In the sport I participated in I made it a point to watch how folks treat the waitresses - says a lot about a person.

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    It's spelled P-I-G.
    Greta - considering what you do for a living that is without a doubt a truly classy statement - it makes me thankful I am not the parent a student in your classroom & probably you should be thankful as I was not the parent of choice at PT conferences - closed minded regards.



    I do read the OH AG is going after the coaches & the owner of the house used in the party - still needs to find the source fo the booze.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  8. #48
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I'm not sure I would call it dancing - I believe there were other resolutions that would not have had long term consequences for the young men. I do not believe they were entirely at fault nor do I believe they are blameless. In this instance there is a lot of blame to be shared, especially by the adults. I believe something could have been done that did not have the long term ramifications of this kangaroo court atmosphere.

    Oh, exactly how does an unconscious girl consent to group sex? In your opinion?

    You're asking someone that never experienced that situation a question they have not the experience to answer. I do know a little bit about consenting conscious partners. The group situation would not be something I have ever seen, but have heard of instances, usually the consentee being a person of questionable character, as I understand this young lady was. But I do know this having had a drink or two - only once did I not have some semblance of wits about me, & in that one instance wished at the time I could remember what happened. Are you sure she was unconscious or just quietly enjoying the experience?


    I don't care what any of you think, I think the boys got railroaded. I think the authorities did a poor job of handling the case. & apparently it's not over.


    Ken, in my youth I went to some very tough taverns by myself - I need no one to have my back. Just like here I will believe what the facts tell me. The weaker sex is only special when they deserve to be.

    Just copying and pasting to keep things in context.





    The open sanction of drunken rape of and by minors is something I have no problem telling the truth about. You can call it a lack of class (oh, the irony). I call it a rhetorical choice.
    Last edited by luvalab; 03-19-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    It's spelled P-I-G.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    The open sanction of drunken rape of and by minors is something I have no problem telling the truth about. You can call it a lack of class (oh, the irony). I call it a rhetorical choice.
    Where have you told any truth? Please twist what was posted, using your biased outlook, to show how the boys conduct was sanctioned? You have joined the masses, including those on this forum, in your feigned outrage.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  10. #50
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    ............. ..................
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •