The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Justice Served

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Marvin, throughout your life you have consistently been at the the head of the class or whatever profession you pursued, as you have been so eager to remind us, over and over ad nauseum. Except, apparently, where class is involved.-Paul
    In the world of meritocracy it is considered good form to list pertinent accomplishments to the subject being discussed. You would not understand that.

On a thread I posted that had one of the members of this forum been allowed a reasonable investment return on his investment in the Fed's Ponzi scheme he could have expected a return of a considerable amount. You immediately questioned that but were placated by one of your fellow union lovers as that being a correct conclusion. At that point in time you verified yourself a biased lightweight.

I apologize to no one for who I am or what I have accomplished. You do not see my profession being criticized as being unproductive. But I'll provide a quote from the most recent Reason about higher education:

Quote Originally Posted by Reason
    Students arrive on campus underqualified, courtesy of an American school system that has flatlined in quality while tripling it's per student cost. They do less academic work yet receive better grades than their parents did.
    Who gets Thanks for that! There is one of them posting on this thread that complains about her work load yet finds time to post on this forum during her scheduled time of employment.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Keep it up, Marvin. You're doing great. You just got a whole bunch of stuff wrong--but it has style.

I am not in the least bit threatened by you. When it comes to kids, learning, and integrity, I have more credibility in my actual crippled pinkie toe than you do in the turgid internet ideation of yourself.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    In the world of meritocracy it is considered good form to list pertinent accomplishments to the subject being discussed. You would not understand that.

On a thread I posted that had one of the members of this forum been allowed a reasonable investment return on his investment in the Fed's Ponzi scheme he could have expected a return of a considerable amount. You immediately questioned that but were placated by one of your fellow union lovers as that being a correct conclusion. At that point in time you verified yourself a biased lightweight.

I apologize to no one for who I am or what I have accomplished. You do not see my profession being criticized as being unproductive. But I'll provide a quote from the most recent Reason about higher education:

Who gets Thanks for that! There is one of them posting on this thread that complains about her work load yet finds time to post on this forum during her scheduled time of employment.
    Knock it off Marvin.

Thread locked...

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"