The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College Football Spring Football GDG

Default College Football Spring Football GDG

I actually am glad to see the team is having fun.

Nice. Ole Les is a players coach. Gotta keep the kids sane and keep it balanced with fun and seriousness.
    HRCH DRAKE

Not as much fun as a barrel of puppies, but they seem to be enjoying themselves.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Who among you has the guts to bring The Shake music to the next field trial and play it when the test dog leaves the line for the Open?

When will Saban release his video?

Of him sleeping with the wives of several people on the board of directors @ Alabama? Probably won't see those, it is happening though. No different than while he was @ LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Nice. Ole Les is a players coach. Gotta keep the kids sane and keep it balanced with fun and seriousness.
    As much as he drives me nuts with his asinine decisions & inability to manage the clock, the kids love playing for him. There's something to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Of him sleeping with the wives of several people on the board of directors @ Alabama? Probably won't see those, it is happening though. No different than while he was @ LSU.
    You're going to be bitter about him leaving LSU till the day you die. I guess i don't blame you though, he has proven to be the most dominant coach and team combo in this CFB era. Instead of him stacking up crystal balls at lswho, you've had to watch him dominate CFB and just wonder to your self, ''what could of been.'' (btw, the domination ain't over, just getting to the middle of it) enjoy
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Of him sleeping with the wives of several people on the board of directors @ Alabama? Probably won't see those, it is happening though.
    jacob,
    the sad part is that the members of the board volunteered their wives for the duty. the really sad part is how much saban charged the individual board members to watch! the really really sad part is the board members who got turned down for the opportunity and were subsequently let go 'cause they ol' ladies wuz so oooogly????

female members of the rtf community,
    this was a failed attempt at humor and i appologize for the course and vulgar nature of my comments.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    You're going to be bitter about him leaving LSU till the day you die. I guess i don't blame you though, he has proven to be the most dominant coach and team combo in this CFB era. Instead of him stacking up crystal balls at lswho, you've had to watch him dominate CFB and just wonder to your self, ''what could of been.'' (btw, the domination ain't over, just getting to the middle of it) enjoy
    enjoy the ride, it will come to an end... saban created the powerhouse programs at both schools. If Saban doesn't show up at either school, florida and georgia are still kicking our a$$'s. Getting to the middle of it??? You and nick buddies? If not you have no clue when he will pull ground on alabama.