The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: College Football Spring Football GDG

Quote Originally Posted by jbrous2 View Post
    enjoy the ride, it will come to an end... saban created the powerhouse programs at both schools. If Saban doesn't show up at either school, florida and georgia are still kicking our a$$'s. Getting to the middle of it??? You and nick buddies? If not you have no clue when he will pull ground on alabama.
    jbro,

if he left last night, saban don't owe nobody here a thang!

he was paid, he won.......square deal. shake hands and part friends when the time comes.

florida and georgia(?)
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    You're going to be bitter about him leaving LSU till the day you die. I guess i don't blame you though, he has proven to be the most dominant coach and team combo in this CFB era. Instead of him stacking up crystal balls at lswho, you've had to watch him dominate CFB and just wonder to your self, ''what could of been.'' (btw, the domination ain't over, just getting to the middle of it) enjoy
    You think I'm bitter? That goes against my entire biological makeup. I'm certain that's not it. I just said the truth. Nothing more than that. I always have liked St. Nick. Always will. The fact that he coaches for a fan base of undesirables has nothing to do with anything. I'll be ready to watch Mett throw all over your team's secondary. Go ahead & pencil in that Tiger W, regards.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    jacob,
    the sad part is that the members of the board volunteered their wives for the duty. the really sad part is how much saban charged the individual board members to watch! the really really sad part is the board members who got turned down for the opportunity and were subsequently let go 'cause they ol' ladies wuz so oooogly????

female members of the rtf community,
    this was a failed attempt at humor and i appologize for the course and vulgar nature of my comments.
    No doubt. Nice retort. I do, however, suspect that it's not accurate. Mine on the other hand, is.

Jacob,

Forgot you were the expert on " all things Tuscaloosa" including your knowledge in a prior thread of "frat" (as you call them) houses at Alabama....guess I should cancel my subscription to the Tuscaloosa News and stop picking up the Crimson White Student newspaper. I'll just tune in to your weekly RTF rant on Nick Saban and Tuscaloosa to keep in touch with the latest news. Keep me posted
    Chad Wilson

Tuscaloosa

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Wilson View Post
    Jacob,

Forgot you were the expert on " all things Tuscaloosa" including your knowledge in a prior thread of "frat" (as you call them) houses at Alabama....guess I should cancel my subscription to the Tuscaloosa News and stop picking up the Crimson White Student newspaper. I'll just tune in to your weekly RTF rant on Nick Saban and Tuscaloosa to keep in touch with the latest news. Keep me posted
    Jacob is quite the expert on the goings-on in Tuscaloosa. Almost makes you think Alabama is in his head or something. Of course, that could not be given his earlier assertion that he is not bitter.

Really? This? In March? Bless y'alls pea pickin hearts.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    jbro,

if he left last night, saban don't owe nobody here a thang!

he was paid, he won.......square deal. shake hands and part friends when the time comes.

florida and georgia(?)
    thats correct, its a job and he is free to seek another one else where at anytime.

Florida and georgia were pretty much getting the better of us before saban was hired at LSU, and pretty much everyone was beating Bama before he arrived there.

Hey Tim, whadayathink September will bring?
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    Freud and a couch?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    let's all talk current sports,

howard, at 53 mitch seavey became the oldest ever winner of the iditarod. particularly interesting since his son at 25 was the youngest winner ever. also great for the sport a woman, aliy zirkle came in second in the 936 mile race!!!!! yea!!!! my own traditional nemesis and four time champion jeff king came in third. i was pulling for lance mackey and he finished in the top ten as well. oh and they found the lost dog 150 miles away somewhere!

tim, speaking of march madness, i noted that the state of texas doesn't even have one single college that qualified a team to play in this year's tournament! not only is that an interesting fact, why you even care about a basketball tournament is also an interesting fact?

now for the rest of us, back to the regularly scheduled programming.......i gotta say les miles does have some pretty good moves!
    john mccallie