The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: College Football Spring Football GDG

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    let's all talk current sports,

howard, at 53 mitch seavey became the oldest ever winner of the iditarod. particularly interesting since his son at 25 was the youngest winner ever. also great for the sport a woman, aliy zirkle came in second in the 936 mile race!!!!! yea!!!! my own traditional nemesis and four time champion jeff king came in third. i was pulling for lance mackey and he finished in the top ten as well. oh and they found the lost dog 150 miles away somewhere!

tim, speaking of march madness, i noted that the state of texas doesn't even have one single college that qualified a team to play in this year's tournament! not only is that an interesting fact, why you even care about a basketball tournament is also an interesting fact?

now for the rest of us, back to the regularly scheduled programming.......i gotta say les miles does have some pretty good moves!
    Daymen missed the fact that this was a basketball thread?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Daymen missed the fact that this was a basketball thread?
    sorry tim,

i thought by you mentioning the month, i.e. march. then mentioning freud and couch, i.e. madness. you expected us to be talking about march madness! i was just trying to put 2 and 2 together but must have miscalculated???????

oh i think i forgot to mention your wife was hot the night you took her to the "pink" concert earlier this year!
    john mccallie

Um.............. Tim's a Texan. He only knows 3 seasons. F'ball, Spring F'ball and Recruiting.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by jbrous2 View Post
    enjoy the ride, it will come to an end... saban created the powerhouse programs at both schools. If Saban doesn't show up at either school, florida and georgia are still kicking our a$$'s. Getting to the middle of it??? You and nick buddies? If not you have no clue when he will pull ground on alabama.

I'm just quoting what all the talking heads referred to about being in the middle of a dynasty run after that last Nat'l championship beat down. Like Roseberry said, If Nick left tomorrow, i'd have no hard feelings and would be tickled to death that i got to witness 3 nat'l titles under him. Heck most CFB football fans rarely get to experience 1 in a lifetime.

But to answer your question: No, we are not friends. BUT I do have a dwarf Hedge bush shaped into a Saban clapping pose. Had to go with the dwarf hedge bush because the full size one just didn't look proportional being a solid 5'5" tall
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    sorry tim,

i thought by you mentioning the month, i.e. march. then mentioning freud and couch, i.e. madness. you expected us to be talking about march madness! i was just trying to put 2 and 2 together but must have miscalculated???????

oh i think i forgot to mention your wife was hot the night you took her to the "pink" concert earlier this year!
    LMAO that wasnt my wife that was my girlfriend. Don't tell my wife please.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    Um.............. Tim's a Texan. He only knows 3 seasons. F'ball, Spring F'ball and Recruiting.
    Howard you have confused me with the SEC guys hell I'm with you I don't even like the heifergirls anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I'm just quoting what all the talking heads referred to about being in the middle of a dynasty run after that last Nat'l championship beat down. Like Roseberry said, If Nick left tomorrow, i'd have no hard feelings and would be tickled to death that i got to witness 3 nat'l titles under him. Heck most CFB football fans rarely get to experience 1 in a lifetime.

But to answer your question: No, we are not friends. BUT I do have a dwarf Hedge bush shaped into a Saban clapping pose. Had to go with the dwarf hedge bush because the full size one just didn't look proportional being a solid 5'5" tall
    you are right. i listen to a bunch of crap about miles. Don't get me wrong i want another Nat title, but winnnig 10 to 12 games a year is pretty good. Heck, if it wasn't for Bama, we would have a couple more titles right now... thats why people on the lsu side of the fence hate saban. Me personally, think is one of the best to coach the game. I have enjoyed the last 10 years of football at LSU much more than the previous 10yrs.

BTW, LSU will be throwing the ball this year!! If we can shore up a few holes left by the draft....its gonna be, on like donkey kong!!!