The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Bill Maher gets his ...

Default Bill Maher gets his ...

Bill Maher, on his own show, has said he may have to leave CA because his income tax bite will now be about 50%. He called it ridiculous. Evidently, he felt HIS "fair share" shouldn't be that much?

Then he admitted ... that he had just found out that the top 5% of income-earners pay 70% of all the taxes. Talk about a low-information voter! And he used his high profile to support the DNC cause.

He admits this on his own show. Is he just being honest? Or terminally stupid?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Bill Maher, on his own show, has said he may have to leave CA because his income tax bite will now be about 50%. He called it ridiculous. Evidently, he felt HIS "fair share" shouldn't be that much?

Then he admitted ... that he had just found out that the top 5% of income-earners pay 70% of all the taxes. Talk about a low-information voter! And he used his high profile to support the DNC cause.

To be honest he needs to go Dave Chappelle, I'm high biatch. Biatch not aimed at you Gerry you gotta know Dave.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post

Rhetorical question?
    Stan b & Elvis