The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who used what!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Weak.......JD
    That's what I was thinking when you used it. Warble away!
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's what I was thinking when you used it. Warble away!
    It was bleat and warble. I appreciate that you ignored the bleating aspect as it was directed at you. The difficulty of being a sheep is acknowledging that one is indeed ovis aries whose cries might be describribed as bleating, where warbling is certainly the cry of the disaffected. I stand with you there. JD

PS you could also try ululate.....
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-27-2013 at 12:34 AM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Seems Hagel has admitted that chemical weapons were used by Assad. Obama had said that use of chemical weapons by Assad would be a game changer. So what happens now?

To me the Syrian situation seems a no-win. If US supports the rebels it quite possibly ends up as another Egypt or Libya, with a strongly Islamist govt. If we stay out of the mess, there is criticism for that.

Overall, my thoughts come down to letting these fellas work out their own mess. Maybe just help Jordan and/or other neighbors with food and medical support for the refugees that are flowing into those countries. Let the adversarial forces in Syria take responsibility for their own actions, and leave it at that.
    Gerry....we agree...it is not our problem and that is how a war weathered country feels now finally...it ain't our problem. Have not heard much of the news on this but I bet McCain is blaming Obama for this and no one is listening.

Anyway...we cut spending across the board 10% so why do we want to go fight a fight that will require cuts in military pay in order to stay with budget if we go there. We fix a lot of budget problems if we stay out of others business.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Gerry....we agree...it is not our problem and that is how a war weathered country feels now finally...it ain't our problem. Have not heard much of the news on this but I bet McCain is blaming Obama for this and no one is listening.

Anyway...we cut spending across the board 10% so why do we want to go fight a fight that will require cuts in military pay in order to stay with budget if we go there. We fix a lot of budget problems if we stay out of others business.
    We cut spending by 10%?????? SHOW ME

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Franco, pretty much the entire Bush administration, including Bush himself, have admitted there were no WMD's.
    This fact still doesn't register with many of the sheeple in the echo chamber. They prefer to keep their heads firmly buried in the sand and regurgitate the lies they were fed by their "Fair & Balanced" sources; even after the these admissions. AMAZING!!!!
    Have they admitted that they always KNEW there were no WMD or that they never BELIEVED that Iraq had WMD, because my recollection was that Pres. Bush said that he BELIEVED that Iraq had WMD, and if that is what he believed, whether correct or not, then his statement was true, not a lie. That's just my recollection, I wasn't following it day and night then, nor am I now.

To the issue at hand: Why don't we just come out and say that we don't really give a rat's ass if the folks over there wipe each other out to the last man and let them get after it? Let somebody else be the cop. Embargo travel to the region like we have with Cuba, get it off the news, and let them solve their own centuries old problems. WE can't afford it.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    So...... Obama is the one that said Chemical weapons represent a "red Line" that can't be crossed. ......
    did he get into the girls crayons again!!!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Have to agree with Franco on this one .....
    ayup! x deux !
    not gettin' involved...
    woulden't be prudent.
    not at this juncture!!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Did you fellas see that US UN Ambassador Rice actually criticized the UN for inaction in Sudan & stood with Israel on some statements made by the UN Humanitarian agency? Maybe the jerks in the UN have finally over-stepped their own stupidity?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Obama and his 'Administration' will not react or provide any substantive comments on this topic....and the 'Fly by Media' will not ask any hard questions....! This is what the Obama Administration is all about....

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    It was bleat and warble. I appreciate that you ignored the bleating aspect as it was directed at you. The difficulty of being a sheep is acknowledging that one is indeed ovis aries whose cries might be describribed as bleating, where warbling is certainly the cry of the disaffected. I stand with you there. JD

PS you could also try ululate.....
    You are one unique individual...
    Bill Davis