The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: North Korea

Default North Korea

OK, Fess up, how many here would really, deep down inside, love to see us just smack North Korea. Perhaps an old style carpet bombing to the Dear Leader's compound? No nukes, no expensive smart bombs, just good old fashioned iron bombs. I know that there are all sorts of reasons why we can't, but how good would it feel? Just shut that pip-squeek up once and for all.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Heard the other day from some college professor that specializes in North Korea. He said that it's all a part of North Korea's psychological warfare to keep up the talk. When viewed in that light, the wise move would be to let them keep talking and ignore them.

I'd love to go the stupid way and just smack'em once, though. Although I think that was what was suppose to happen in Iraq. Get in, remove Hussein, get out. That didn't work out so well.

Personally feel it is a smoke screen for the problems in the Middle East. They are supported by China which just slaps his wrist occasionally and says, "bad boy". We don't want any problems with China. They can just announce their not buying any more of our bonds and our bond market will crash. This is because we would only have Americans, the largest American debt holders, Japan, the Treasury and some other small countries trying to save us.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    OK, Fess up, how many here would really, deep down inside, love to see us just smack North Korea. Perhaps an old style carpet bombing to the Dear Leader's compound? No nukes, no expensive smart bombs, just good old fashioned iron bombs. I know that there are all sorts of reasons why we can't, but how good would it feel? Just shut that pip-squeek up once and for all.
    one way to use up lots of old hardware.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    Personally feel it is a smoke screen for the problems in the Middle East. They are supported by China which just slaps his wrist occasionally and says, "bad boy". We don't want any problems with China. They can just announce their not buying any more of our bonds and our bond market will crash. This is because we would only have Americans, the largest American debt holders, Japan, the Treasury and some other small countries trying to save us.
    No doubt that our debt is the biggest threat to our national security. China uses N Korea to mock us and they won't need military action to bring us to out knees if we don't get serious about our debt and spending. And yes, our Social Security is the biggest holder of our debt. The raid on SS is nothing short of criminal and it started with Newt and his Repub and Dem accomplises. People get locked up for life for doing far less than what many elected officials have done. Not only has our over-sized government created too big to fail but we also have too big to prosecute. Part of that responsibility falls on our ignorant national press for not knowing what was going on.

In one of George Carlin's appearences from the early 90's, he said that "the club" won't be satisfied until they get our SS too. That money was funnelled through Wall St where it was lost and bankers made billions in commissions knowing exactly what they were doing! It was lost through various investments from Credit Default Swaps to military contractors. They walked and now live all over the world in the most exotic locations on earth.

Want more? Keep supporting the Dems and Repubs!

I'll add that I don't think our politicians are as corrupt as they are incompetant.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-19-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Just once with no repercussions. It would be nice to level all their military basses. Leave the mouth peace in place so he can cry foul. Then let them ask for help so we can laugh and say no thanks. I would require our military to ensure no civilian targets were used. The civilian population has suffered enough under way to many years of the elite living off their backs and starving them to death. Literally.

This sounds familiar. The elite, manipulating the under educated to further their agenda. Where have I heard or saw this happening lately? Not sure but I think it is happening some where near you.

My opinion

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    Just once with no repercussions. It would be nice to level all their military basses. Leave the mouth peace in place so he can cry foul. Then let them ask for help so we can laugh and say no thanks. I would require our military to ensure no civilian targets were used. The civilian population has suffered enough under way to many years of the elite living off their backs and starving them to death. Literally.

This sounds familiar. The elite, manipulating the under educated to further their agenda. Where have I heard or saw this happening lately? Not sure but I think it is happening some where near you.

My opinion

Richard

I go one further; sink their navy.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com