RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

SRS prizes?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  MikeBoley 
#1 ·
For those of you who have experience with SRS, how long does it take to get your prize check? Been told its in the mail, maybe its coming pony express.

#7 ·
Have been in contact with Shannon, no gernade tossed. A simple question maybe this is SOP for SRS. Shane and crihfield, do you have any experience with this?

#8 ·
Hey Guys!!
First of all Thanks Shane and Crihfield for having her back (SRS)!!
Mike, It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. It gets sent to SRS from Entry Express right after the event. So I have been getting on Tuesday. It gets sent to Accounting and gets processed and then sent out to the winners.
NOW... If this is a Club event, then instead of getting a final process in SRS Accounting, it then gets sent to the Club that hosted the event. In your case Castille Creek Kennels. It was sent to them probably a week after your event (after we processed it ) and then sent to the Club. It came back to us a week later due to address change. Sent again the next day to a PO Box. From there I should say that it would go out within a week to 2 weeks. If you have not received this soon, Please call me (501)- 416-8097.

Sorry for the inconvenience and Tom Watson... Me and My pups LOVE some popcorn...Have you tried the Ranch Dressing Salt? Is is to die for. :)

#9 ·
Shannon thanks for explaining the process. As this was my first SRS to run I didnt know how things went. I see with all the shuffeling how things can get slowed down. I will keep an eye out for mailbox money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.