RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Video too large for email

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  25-ott-06 
#1 ·
Is there a way to email videos without up loading to youtube. I just want to download them to my computer and send them to people but it wont work:(

#3 ·
Steve : one of my nephews got the family to use Dropbox when we were trying to consolidate and send all the family photos and videos to one another...especially when you have large files or entire albums

#7 ·
#6 · (Edited)
You can also get an account at Photobucket for free and upload videos there and then send others the link to share it.

You can also get a free Google account and upload your video to your Google Drive space and share it from there too.

I did mention the word "free", right? ;)

#8 ·
Ok here goes. Most new video cameras are H.D. ( high definition ) most older computers can't handle H.D. ex. windows XP.
The solution - 1) get an external hard drive for your computer to store all your video's
2) down a program called AVS
3) convert your video files to an AVS file. Now easy to download to you tube. If it is a large file
you can compress it.
Now you can send your video's direct.
By the way if it is a cannon HD as is mine the softwear does not work on a computer with XP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.