The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: RIP Colorado!

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,263

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    If you've never missed, you haven't hunted enough!
    What a great tag line !
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  2. #52
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,425

    Default

    118 gun manufacturers will not sell to any govt-affiliated individual (or govt agency) in a selected # of states. So far, Colorado is not on their list of states.
    Wilson lists the states included on its no sale policy as: California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C. and The City of Chicago, Illinois.The statement also reads:
    "Wilson Combat will in NO way support the government of these states or their anti-gun agenda that only limits the rights of law-abiding citizens. Wilson Combat will continue to supply any product and/or service they can legally sell in these states to all non-government affiliated citizens."
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  3. #53
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    118 gun manufacturers will not sell to any govt-affiliated individual (or govt agency) in a selected # of states. So far, Colorado is not on their list of states.
    Its ways like the above that gives us a way to fight this stuff...
    Good for them... I absolutly think they should add Colorado to their list..

    I talked with Springfield Armory about a lower capacity magazine for my xdm.. They said they had NO INTENTION of making them..
    I am trying to purchase as many "High capacity" magazines for my 9mm as I can find.. The XDM in 9mm is ONLY available with a 19 round magazine... (after july 1 , Illegal in Colorad)

    So,, After July 1, only Government officials, and Police will be able to purchase THE GUN!!!! That GUN will be off the shelf for us regular Law abiding citizens.... In COLORADO...

    Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

  4. #54
    Junior Member CS Lilley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I left Colorado in the 70's for Oregon, and now were heading to Northern Nevada. Someone left the door open at the asylum and we are trying to stay one step ahead of the nut's.

  5. #55
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS Lilley View Post
    I left Colorado in the 70's for Oregon, and now were heading to Northern Nevada. Someone left the door open at the asylum and we are trying to stay one step ahead of the nut's.
    Good luck... Harry Reid and the unions running Nevada... They will screw it up before long too...
    Bill Davis

  6. #56
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Its ways like the above that gives us a way to fight this stuff...
    Good for them... I absolutly think they should add Colorado to their list..

    I talked with Springfield Armory about a lower capacity magazine for my xdm.. They said they had NO INTENTION of making them..
    I am trying to purchase as many "High capacity" magazines for my 9mm as I can find.. The XDM in 9mm is ONLY available with a 19 round magazine... (after july 1 , Illegal in Colorad)

    So,, After July 1, only Government officials, and Police will be able to purchase THE GUN!!!! That GUN will be off the shelf for us regular Law abiding citizens.... In COLORADO...

    Gooser
    Just like Russia, China, Cuba, etc.................
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #57
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Good luck... Harry Reid and the unions running Nevada... They will screw it up before long too...
    Surprisingly ,Northern NV and Southern NV are like two different states..the northern part of the state is much more rural,more conservative and despises Harry Reid...unfortunately the southern part of the state (Las Vegas) currently has more of a population, and is looking more like a suburb of Southern Calif with each passing year
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  8. #58
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Surprisingly ,Northern NV and Southern NV are like two different states..the northern part of the state is much more rural,more conservative and despises Harry Reid...unfortunately the southern part of the state (Las Vegas) currently has more of a population, and is looking more like a suburb of Southern Calif with each passing year
    Same with CA and other places... But they can screw it up bad enough that it effects everyone. State taxes etc... Just give 'em time...
    Bill Davis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •