The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Dare You Harry Reid- shame on YOU

Default How Dare You Harry Reid- shame on YOU

Harry Reid , I am ashamed that you represent my home state as a US Senator....How dare you imply that the tragic deaths of 8 Marines from Camp Lejune that were killed in a training accident in northern Nevada, was caused by the cuts in sequestration....

You should have your rear end kicked down the steps of the capitol for trying to politicize the tragic deaths of these brave Marines
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Bon does this surprise you with him?

He's been a slimeball for years... Par for the course for this mealy mouth little weasel.
    Bill Davis

Never let a crisis go to waste. Saul Alinsky

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Harry Reid , I am ashamed that you represent my home state as a US Senator....How dare you imply that the tragic deaths of 8 Marines from Camp Lejune that were killed in a training accident in northern Nevada, was caused by the cuts in sequestration....

You should have your rear end kicked down the steps of the capitol for trying to politicize the tragic deaths of these brave Marines
    AMEN to that, Bon!!!
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

A Marine Corps official quickly noted that the cuts had nothing to do with this tragic accident. The exercise had been planned long before the cuts were implemented, and were not related in any way to this exercise.

Reid is really blatant in his ignorance.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    A Marine Corps official quickly noted that the cuts had nothing to do with this tragic accident. The exercise had been planned long before the cuts were implemented, and were not related in any way to this exercise.

Reid is really blatant in his ignorance.
    not ignorance, jug ears trotted him out to pimp the sequester line. He is a Facist just like errybody in that political party. The sooner they implode America the better.
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    not ignorance, jug ears trotted him out to pimp the sequester line. He is a Facist just like errybody in that political party. The sooner they implode America the better.
    Really??...Really?? Your fear and hatred leads you to wish for the failure of our country??? There are a lot of jerks here mr. little, but you just took first place! JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 03-20-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Really??...Really?? Your fear and hatred leads you to wish for the failure of our country??? There are a lot of jerks here mr. little, but you just took first place! JD
    He's not wishing for it JD. He's afraid your leader is bringing it to us. You are to blind to see. (Probably not). Just wont admit it.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    He's not wishing for it JD. He's afraid your leader is bringing it to us. You are to blind to see. (Probably not). Just wont admit it.
    Let rl defend himself, eh? I read what he wrote, Bill. You're not required to interpret for him.

PS you're just as bad... the duly elected Executive of this country is not yours or mine, he is ours until he is replaced, and that will happen, but not today...not today.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift