The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Dermaquin

Tom Dorroh

It looks like fish oil repackaged and deodorized so they can sell it for more money. I used to give Willow fish oil she like the taste of it so she would pop the capsule in her mouth and then smack her lips.
    HRCH Dallys Wild Willow SH Born 11-06-97 Left Us 1-30-12 will always be in my thoughts RIP Willow

For you or the dog? Might be nice to get rid of the fish burp Haven't tried it but went to a seminar the other day put on by nutra-max basically titled " how to choose supplements, buyer beware". Still as supplement companies go nutra-max is a good choice as they actually do independent research studies on the effectiveness, absorption, the advertised amount of active ingredient is actually in bottle etc. Compared to most supplement companies who are a little "fishy" in the proof department. If it get rid of the fish odor I'd be for it, but it would have to get rid of it, and you won't know that until you try it.
    Last edited by Hunt'EmUp; 03-21-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH-I HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast) Rip. July-2014
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    HR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)