The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House for rent boston georgia

Default House for rent boston georgia

Fully furnished 2 bed 1 bath home on 1 1/2 acres with a small swim by pond.
    I am completely renovating this home inside and out. I am installing 5 chainlink
    kennel runs on a 21 x 21 concrete pad covered with a new metal carport.
    Use the other side for ATV or truck parking. Next to the kennels is a climate
    controlled office/stock room with bird frig/freezer. Both bldgs. will be enclosed
    with a gated fenced airing area. Will also have a coop for live birds.

This home is located 1/2 mile south of downtown Boston and in the heart of some of the
    best training grounds in the country. Stay where you train and air your dogs in your backyard.

I will rent this home weekly for the fall training and trial seasons.
    I would prefer to rent this home for the entire winter season, Jan thru April.
    If I do not rent for the entire season, I will rent by the month or week, no daily rentals.
    Serious inquiries only please. Call me if interested, I hate typing.

Thanks,

Gregg Leonard
    404-580-6268 mobile
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

Quote Originally Posted by golfandhunter View Post
    Fully furnished 2 bed 1 bath home on 1 1/2 acres with a small swim by pond.
    I am completely renovating this home inside and out. I am installing 5 chainlink
    kennel runs on a 21 x 21 concrete pad covered with a new metal carport.
    Use the other side for ATV or truck parking. Next to the kennels is a climate
    controlled office/stock room with bird frig/freezer. Both bldgs. will be enclosed
    with a gated fenced airing area. Will also have a coop for live birds.

This home is located 1/2 mile south of downtown Boston and in the heart of some of the
    best training grounds in the country. Stay where you train and air your dogs in your backyard.

I will rent this home weekly for the fall training and trial seasons.
    I would prefer to rent this home for the entire winter season, Jan thru April.
    If I do not rent for the entire season, I will rent by the month or week, no daily rentals.
    Serious inquiries only please. Call me if interested, I hate typing.

Thanks,

Gregg Leonard
    404-580-6268 mobile
    Update, I am leaving this Easter Sunday for a week in Boston to start work on the house.
    I will be available to show the house till April 7, if interested give me a call.

Thanks
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

Update, I am leaving this Easter Sunday for a week in Boston to start work on the house.
    I will be available to show the house till April 7, if interested give me a call.

Thanks
    The house is almost done, I stayed in the house the last couple of nights.
    We will run the trial in Meigs the first week of May, and stay in the house.
    Give me a call if interested in renting.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

The house is rented for the first 2 weeks of December 2013.
    Me, the Guiders, and Roseberry are staying in the house this weekend
    for the Tall Pines trial.
    The fence and kennels are being installed on Friday and we are taking more
    furniture and accessories on the trip.

The address is 7124 Whitney Camp Road
    Boston, Ga. 31626
    Take a look on Map Quest for exact location or drive by during the trial.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

The house is rented for the first 2 weeks of December 2013.
    Me, the Guiders, and Roseberry are staying in the house this weekend
    for the Tall Pines trial.
    The fence and kennels are being installed on Friday and we are taking more
    furniture and accessories on the trip.

The address is 7124 Whitney Camp Road
    Boston, Ga. 31626
    Take a look on Map Quest for exact location or drive by during the trial.
    Update, the rental for the first two weeks of December had to cancel.
    The house is available starting in September 2013.
    I am taking another load of furniture and the dog houses and pvc stands for the kennels in a couple of weeks.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Just got home from a week of work and training in Boston.
    I had some grading and back fill work done, I aerated the entire property
    and put down 30lbs. of seed and 80lbs. of fertilizer and a gazillion gallons of water.
    My neighbor is watering for the next 10 days.

All the carpet has been removed and unfortunately the original floors can't be saved.
    However, the floors are level and solid so it looks like fiberglass backed sheet vinyl is my choice.

We also removed the underpining exposing the block piers all around the house.
    We will brick the piers with old reuse bricks and see how that looks. I am trying
    to stay in the 1935 period as much as possible. May install slat boards or lattice
    between piers, depending on the look.

I installed my 55 gallon plastic drum dog houses on their PVC stands in the kennels.
    They worked great and you can blow them out easily. The dogs seem to like them
    after a tough morning of training.

I am waiting for grass to grow before installing the airing fence and contemplating
    fencing the entire front of the property. The yard and land around the pond is looking
    really good. The pond is full and my neighbor has been putting in Bream and a few Bass.

I think me and Reese are going back for a long July 4th weekend before she heads to
    Michigan with Al for the summer trip. Hopefully, we will get the brick mason started
    and my Stucco and Paint crews can follow in a couple of weeks to finish the work.

I would be happy to send pictures if you are interested. It was so cool to wake up
    eat breakfast, drive a mile to train(on awesome grounds) come back for lunch, go run
    a water blind and call it a day. Then back to the house for steaks on the Weber grill.
    You never have to leave Boston, it don't get much better than that.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Hey Gregg,

sounds pretty sweet!! All the work is paying off, Way to go!

Hope all is well!

Chris
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Videtto View Post
    Hey Gregg,

sounds pretty sweet!! All the work is paying off, Way to go!

Hope all is well!

Chris
    Thanks Chris, we're almost finished with the renovations.
    You'll have to come down for a week in the winter.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Sounds sweet. Will have to come check out your digs. Hey, my son turned one of those pigeons into dust a couple of weeks back with a NO 2 Heavy Metal 12G shell. I asked him, "son, what the hell did you shoot him with"? He replied, "the vaporizer".

Quote Originally Posted by forhair View Post
    Sounds sweet. Will have to come check out your digs. Hey, my son turned one of those pigeons into dust a couple of weeks back with a NO 2 Heavy Metal 12G shell. I asked him, "son, what the hell did you shoot him with"? He replied, "the vaporizer".
    Hey John, come on down to Day/Didier Farm on Saturday this week for some training and meet the gang.
    No vaporizers required!!!
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck