The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

Default Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

I am all jacked up, just bought a house in Boston, Ga. The Winter Training Mecca.
    I am renovating the entire deal inside and out. Also adding kennels and airing area.
    Can't wait to move in after repairs, I will also rent to the right folks.
    See my add on the realestate section.
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

Did you buy the one I looked at for you?
    Tom Dorroh

Yes sir I did
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

Great location. Should end up being a real nice place.
    Tom Dorroh

There goes the neighborhood
    Don't bother to just be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
    William Faulkner

I'll trade you a ski vacation in Taos next year!
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Mills View Post
    There goes the neighborhood
    Hey, hey, easy now. If you bring cookies, Mosley can come take a dip in the pond.
    I know you don't have any water up there cause your hubby puts it all on the farm.

Where have you been? Hope to see you this Spring.
    Gregg Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    I'll trade you a ski vacation in Taos next year!
    Sounds like a deal Carol, all my dogs got new snowboards for Christmas this year.
    Gregg Leonard

Hey Gregg, put in an RV pad with full hookups will ya?! Or find me a 1/2 acre lot around there where I can...

See you soon

Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    Hey Gregg, put in an RV pad with full hookups will ya?! Or find me a 1/2 acre lot around there where I can...

See you soon
    Tony, I am working on that, gotta keep a low profile for a while.
    I'll get you hooked up after the big work is finished.

BTW, I should have some birds for you in a couple weeks.

see ya
    Gregg Leonard