The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

Hey Gregg,

Sounds like a good deal!

Awesome meeting you last week in GA!!!

Chris
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Videtto View Post
    Hey Gregg,

Sounds like a good deal!

Awesome meeting you last week in Ga.

Chris
    Hey Buddy, good to see and meet you as well.
    Good luck to you and Ms. Ella this summer.
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH

Quote Originally Posted by golfandhunter View Post
    Hey, hey, easy now. If you bring cookies, Mosley can come take a dip in the pond.
    I know you don't have any water up there cause your hubby puts it all on the farm.

Where have you been? Hope to see you this Spring.
    Sorry Becky, 3:00am typo Mosby.
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH

Congrats and welcome to the neighborhood Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by GAbirdhunter View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the neighborhood Gregg
    Thanks, I am looking forward to transforming this little place into a dog lovers retreat.
    We will be getting started the first week of April, I hope to be able to train with JVE
    and my two pups during the day. I also hope to run Reese at PRTA. Gonna be fun.
    Gregg Leonard

Thanks Gregg!
    Don't bother to just be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
    William Faulkner

Hi Greg My name is Bridget and I love dogs, non smoker, have a boat, decoys and dogs, and am available to the right guy.........................
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    Hi Greg My name is Bridget and I love dogs, non smoker, have a boat, decoys and dogs, and am available to the right guy.........................
    Hey Bridget, I have all the stuff, but if you can cook and clean floors, bring it!!!
    Gregg Leonard

Darn it!!!!! ................... I just don't get it!..............
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    Darn it!!!!! ................... I just don't get it!..............
    Thats what I was thinking, tough to find a good woman! You gals don't cook anymore?
    Gregg Leonard