The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

LOL ! I am good at steak and fish! , throw it under a broiler and steam up some vegies and you are good to go. Salads are a good staple too! Housekeeper comes on Wednesdays....
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

just curious, but what makes this place the dog training meca? farmland and water? sounds fun though

Quote Originally Posted by WAPPS12H View Post
    just curious, but what makes this place the dog training meca? farmland and water? sounds fun though
    Lots of Field Trial and Hunt test pro's winter in this area. Alot of their wealthy clients have purchased property and spent a gazillion bucks
    on water and land features. In a thirty mile circle around Thomasville, Ga. there are at least 40 class A training grounds.
    During this time of year, dog trucks are everywhere along with dog people. Boston is right in the middle of the action, Lardy is a mile down the street.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    LOL ! I am good at steak and fish! , throw it under a broiler and steam up some vegies and you are good to go. Salads are a good staple too! Housekeeper comes on Wednesdays....
    Just got home from work, I could go for a salad and fish dinner. Oh, those veggies sound good too.
    Where are you? I can get the house ready for the cleaners on Wed.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

LMAO Thanks for the belly laugh ! I needed that!
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

LMAO Thanks for the belly laugh ! I needed that!
    Damn'it, I'm starving, I need a good girl.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Gregg
    If ya want to summer in northeastern Pa and winter in Ga I am cool with that....do you like English Setters? Hunt quail?
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors

scrambled eggs w cheese and brown rice with asparagus tonite. Totally a simplistic person
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors

Gregg
    If ya want to summer in northeastern Pa and winter in Ga I am cool with that....do you like English Setters? Hunt quail?
    Hell yea, Thomasville, Ga. is the quail hunting Capital of the world. I mean Honey, Thomasville, Ga. is nice for Quail.
    I like the Setters if they can point the chickens. I am born and raised on the Bob White Quail and Arkansas Ducks.
    Do you have a lot of money Honey?
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

money? who needs money , we would have the dogs! oh yea, and each other....but I did just buy the winning lottery ticket
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors