The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by golfandhunter View Post
    Thats what I was thinking, tough to find a good woman! You gals don't cook anymore?
    That's what my husband says, Gregg... I told him if he wanted me to cook for him he could come throw birds for me. He didn't like that idea so much

Congrats on the new place!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    money? who needs money , we would have the dogs! oh yea, and each other....but I did just buy the winning lottery ticket
    Did we win Dear? I need some cash to pay the Cab driver that just brought me home from the Shoe Show!!!
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

Good morning sunshine!! you really must follow the news more, I know they make newspapers in Ga, don't they. The lottery ticket is for tonite , I will win $350 million at about 11 pm tonite. I guess I will have to pay taxes though, so don't know how much will be left over.
    Ya gotta tell me , right NOW, will ya love me? Will you love me forever???
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Congrats Gregg on the house purchase sounds great. I'm a very good cook not so much as a housekeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    Good morning sunshine!! you really must follow the news more, I know they make newspapers in Ga, don't they. The lottery ticket is for tonite , I will win $350 million at about 11 pm tonite. I guess I will have to pay taxes though, so don't know how much will be left over.
    Ya gotta tell me , right NOW, will ya love me? Will you love me forever???
    Sorry Honey, I ain't never red no paper. I ain't never played no lotto.
    I promise to love ur Meatloaf!!!
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

Laughing hard right now! Just last night that song came on Pandora. Haven't listened in years. I cranked that sucker up to LOUD!!!! Now I'm waiting for the end of time so I can end my time with you......
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by aabraham View Post
    Congrats Gregg on the house purchase sounds great. I'm a very good cook not so much as a housekeeper.
    Hey Alex,
    I'm gonna put in a pad for all my buds with the big motorhomes.
    Bring the dogs and some steaks, I'll run down to the coast for the seafood.
    Gregg Leonard

Hey Bridgy, Hope we win tonight, call me, I'll be on the way asap.
    Gotta go play with the puppy now. Night Night!!!!
    Gregg Leonard

No Problem luv bug, when I win, I won't need to call you, you should be able to hear me from there.....keep your fingers crossed
    xxoo
    Bridgy, ( I feeeel soooo special.....nobody has ever called me Bridgy before <3 <3 )
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Hey Honey, I only heard you screaming in my dream. I guess we did not win this time.
    Glad to hear that the twins are ok!!! Hey, I looked at your website, great facility and awesome looking dogs.
    Gregg Leonard