The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

Twins??? OHHHH they are yours??????? you can come pick them up anytime........or send money. Still hoping one of my close friends will be sending me a million from NJ......
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    Twins??? OHHHH they are yours??????? you can come pick them up anytime........or send money. Still hoping one of my close friends will be sending me a million from NJ......
    Twins, I was talking about your SS thread. Lump, get it? Aren't the twins with you all the time?
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

LOL was not even thinking of the other thread...!! Yea I am pretty happy bout that too... Sorry we did not win.... I guess you will have to keep looking for the rich woman.... Gotta go train some dogs , it is opening day of group training here at the kennel!!!! Woohoo!!! It has been a looong winter as this thread can probably confirm.... Have a great day Luv Bug...
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

And here he comes rounding third...Holy Cow I think he's gonna make it, aaaaaand he's outta there, cut off at the plate. Whew!!!
    We're training at twelve today Gregg.
    Field Trials are competitions....not everyone gets a "participation ribbon" and they do "keep score"

Music for walking to the line
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xr6KfJOFqk

I don't know about anybody else, but I am totally enjoying this exchange between Bridget and Greg! LOL! Such cute little love birds....
    Tracy Hughes - Crimson Kennels
    www.crimsonkennels.com

Jessica's Chocolate Cait, MH
    Mosby's Big Jake, MH
    Tubby's Maxximum Trouble, MH
    Double G Cosmo's Dream Girl, MH
    Crimson's Coriander Dream, MH
    Johnson's Redwind, MH
    Crimson's TNT By Design, MH
    Crimson's Black Powder Girl, MH

I got a call today, all the new windows and doors will be delivered to my shop on Wednesday.
    I have all the appliances and furniture staged and ready in the warehouse. I will take one of my
    crews and a big trailer to Boston on Sunday. Monday, they will demo an old carport/shack and start
    replacing windows and doors. Tuesday, the landscape guys will clean up the entire property and grade
    for the kennel pad. Wednesday, pour concrete pad, and continue whole house renovation.
    If all goes well, I will get the guys started every morning then go meet Jim and Craig to train with
    Sniper and Flash. Top of the week running PRTA in Pavo with Reese.
    Oh yea, got to make sure my crew finishes and send them home on Sunday.
    It's gonna be a busy week but I'm looking forward to wearing all the hats!!!
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

Quote Originally Posted by golfandhunter View Post
    I got a call today, all the new windows and doors will be delivered to my shop on Wednesday.
    I have all the appliances and furniture staged and ready in the warehouse. I will take one of my
    crews and a big trailer to Boston on Sunday. Monday, they will demo an old carport/shack and start
    replacing windows and doors. Tuesday, the landscape guys will clean up the entire property and grade
    for the kennel pad. Wednesday, pour concrete pad, and continue whole house renovation.
    If all goes well, I will get the guys started every morning then go meet Jim and Craig to train with
    Sniper and Flash. Top of the week running PRTA in Pavo with Reese.
    Oh yea, got to make sure my crew finishes and send them home on Sunday.
    It's gonna be a busy week but I'm looking forward to wearing all the hats!!!
    Good luck to you. Sounds like it will be more than busy. When you are finished with those windows I have a front picture window that needs a storm window on it!!!!! Have fun!! Hope Reese does well!!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83047
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83051

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Yay! Next year's jamboree at Greg's house!
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lynn Metras View Post
    Good luck to you. Sounds like it will be more than busy. When you are finished with those windows I have a front picture window that needs a storm window on it!!!!! Have fun!! Hope Reese does well!!
    Thanks, Mary Lynn, It will be a challenge to get it done in a week but we are gonna try.
    Looks like PRTA is gonna be a biggy.
    Gregg Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    Yay! Next year's jamboree at Greg's house!
    I am all for it, great idea!!!
    Gregg Leonard