RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

23K views 111 replies 24 participants last post by  golfandhunter 
#1 ·
I am all jacked up, just bought a house in Boston, Ga. The Winter Training Mecca.
I am renovating the entire deal inside and out. Also adding kennels and airing area.
Can't wait to move in after repairs, I will also rent to the right folks.
See my add on the realestate section.:D

#3 ·
Yes sir I did

#6 ·
Hey, hey, easy now. If you bring cookies, Mosley can come take a dip in the pond.
I know you don't have any water up there cause your hubby puts it all on the farm.

Where have you been? Hope to see you this Spring.

#7 ·
Sounds like a deal Carol, all my dogs got new snowboards for Christmas this year.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Hey Gregg, put in an RV pad with full hookups will ya?! Or find me a 1/2 acre lot around there where I can...

See you soon
Tony, I am working on that, gotta keep a low profile for a while.
I'll get you hooked up after the big work is finished.

BTW, I should have some birds for you in a couple weeks.

see ya

#9 ·
Hey Gregg,

Sounds like a good deal!

Awesome meeting you last week in GA!!!

Chris

#10 ·
Hey Gregg,

Sounds like a good deal!

Awesome meeting you last week in Ga.

Chris
Hey Buddy, good to see and meet you as well.
Good luck to you and Ms. Ella this summer.

#13 ·
Thanks, I am looking forward to transforming this little place into a dog lovers retreat.
We will be getting started the first week of April, I hope to be able to train with JVE
and my two pups during the day. I also hope to run Reese at PRTA. Gonna be fun.

#15 ·
Hi Greg My name is Bridget and I love dogs, non smoker, have a boat, decoys and dogs, and am available to the right guy.........................;)

#16 ·
Hey Bridget, I have all the stuff, but if you can cook and clean floors, bring it!!! :rolleyes:

#17 ·
Darn it!!!!! ................... I just don't get it!..............:confused:

#18 ·
Darn it!!!!! ................... I just don't get it!..............:confused:
Thats what I was thinking, tough to find a good woman! You gals don't cook anymore? :confused:

#19 ·
LOL ! I am good at steak and fish! , throw it under a broiler and steam up some vegies and you are good to go. Salads are a good staple too! Housekeeper comes on Wednesdays....:D

#22 ·
LOL ! I am good at steak and fish! , throw it under a broiler and steam up some vegies and you are good to go. Salads are a good staple too! Housekeeper comes on Wednesdays....:D
Just got home from work, I could go for a salad and fish dinner. Oh, those veggies sound good too.
Where are you? I can get the house ready for the cleaners on Wed. :cool:

#21 ·
Lots of Field Trial and Hunt test pro's winter in this area. Alot of their wealthy clients have purchased property and spent a gazillion bucks
on water and land features. In a thirty mile circle around Thomasville, Ga. there are at least 40 class A training grounds.
During this time of year, dog trucks are everywhere along with dog people. Boston is right in the middle of the action, Lardy is a mile down the street.

#23 ·
LMAO Thanks for the belly laugh ! I needed that!

#24 ·
#25 ·
Gregg
If ya want to summer in northeastern Pa and winter in Ga I am cool with that....do you like English Setters? Hunt quail?

#27 ·
Gregg
If ya want to summer in northeastern Pa and winter in Ga I am cool with that....do you like English Setters? Hunt quail?
Hell yea, Thomasville, Ga. is the quail hunting Capital of the world. I mean Honey, Thomasville, Ga. is nice for Quail.
I like the Setters if they can point the chickens. I am born and raised on the Bob White Quail and Arkansas Ducks.
Do you have a lot of money Honey?

#26 ·
scrambled eggs w cheese and brown rice with asparagus tonite. Totally a simplistic person

#28 ·
money? who needs money , we would have the dogs! oh yea, and each other....but I did just buy the winning lottery ticket

#30 ·
Did we win Dear? I need some cash to pay the Cab driver that just brought me home from the Shoe Show!!! ;)

#31 ·
Good morning sunshine!! you really must follow the news more, I know they make newspapers in Ga, don't they:confused:. The lottery ticket is for tonite , I will win $350 million at about 11 pm tonite. I guess I will have to pay taxes though, so don't know how much will be left over.
Ya gotta tell me , right NOW, will ya love me? Will you love me forever???

#33 ·
Good morning sunshine!! you really must follow the news more, I know they make newspapers in Ga, don't they:confused:. The lottery ticket is for tonite , I will win $350 million at about 11 pm tonite. I guess I will have to pay taxes though, so don't know how much will be left over.
Ya gotta tell me , right NOW, will ya love me? Will you love me forever???
Sorry Honey, I ain't never red no paper. I ain't never played no lotto.
I promise to love ur Meatloaf!!! :rolleyes:

#35 ·
Hey Alex,
I'm gonna put in a pad for all my buds with the big motorhomes.
Bring the dogs and some steaks, I'll run down to the coast for the seafood. :cool:

#34 ·
Laughing hard right now! Just last night that song came on Pandora. Haven't listened in years. I cranked that sucker up to LOUD!!!! Now I'm waiting for the end of time so I can end my time with you......

#36 ·
Hey Bridgy, Hope we win tonight, call me, I'll be on the way asap.
Gotta go play with the puppy now. Night Night!!!!

#37 ·
No Problem luv bug, when I win, I won't need to call you, you should be able to hear me from there.....keep your fingers crossed
xxoo
Bridgy, ( I feeeel soooo special.....nobody has ever called me Bridgy before <3 <3 )

#38 ·
Hey Honey, I only heard you screaming in my dream. I guess we did not win this time.
Glad to hear that the twins are ok!!! Hey, I looked at your website, great facility and awesome looking dogs.

#39 ·
Twins??? OHHHH they are yours??????? you can come pick them up anytime........or send money. Still hoping one of my close friends will be sending me a million from NJ......

#40 ·
Twins??? OHHHH they are yours??????? you can come pick them up anytime........or send money. Still hoping one of my close friends will be sending me a million from NJ......
Twins, I was talking about your SS thread. Lump, get it? Aren't the twins with you all the time?

#41 ·
LOL was not even thinking of the other thread...!! Yea I am pretty happy bout that too... Sorry we did not win.... I guess you will have to keep looking for the rich woman.... Gotta go train some dogs , it is opening day of group training here at the kennel!!!! Woohoo!!! It has been a looong winter as this thread can probably confirm.... Have a great day Luv Bug...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.