The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought a house in Boston, Ga.

Good luck this weekend.

Post some pics of Flash for us.

Quote Originally Posted by junfan68 View Post
    Good luck this weekend.

Post some pics of Flash for us.
    Thanks Mike, we did not do very well this weekend, but Flash was a superstar.
    We did a mini swimby and he did awesome. I will send pics soon.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

[QUOTE=roseberry;1090514]gregg,

posted them for you. the place is lookin' great. keep up the good work! bb hope you like it?

jmc

Attachment 12278 Attachment 12279 Attachment 12280[/QUOTE

Hey John, thanks for posting pics. The place looks completely different and we are making progress.
    I am taking another trailer load of furniture and equipment to the house this Thursday.
    Meeting the electrician Friday morning and the kennel/fence guy. The carport kennel cover is being
    installed Friday afternoon. My neighbor has her friend doing a top to bottom interior cleaning and I am
    staying in the house this weekend.

I am taking Flash with me and he is going home to Wisconsin with Craig on Sunday.
    I am gonna miss him, but he needs to be worked everyday, I am just to busy at work.
    Hopefully, he will thrive at Right Start Kennel along with Sniper. I am very excited about
    my two Boys.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

Gregg Really nice place. Thanks for posting the pics. Cement pads is large? How is the inside coming?
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lynn Metras View Post
    Gregg Really nice place. Thanks for posting the pics. Cement pads is large? How is the inside coming?
    Thanks Mary Lynn, The concrete pad is 21' x 21' and sloped from the center out to the sides.
    The carport/kennel cover is 20' x 20' and will be anchored to the concrete. I will install 5 runs
    on one side and have parking on the other side.

The interior is done except for lighting which is being done Friday and carpet, which will have to wait
    till fall. The cleaning lady finished yesterday, looking forward to staying tonight.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

How far do you live from there Gregg? What a great place to have! My question is for people that may want to rent it , how accessible are the premier grounds? Can you pay to play ?
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    How far do you live from there Gregg? What a great place to have! My question is for people that may want to rent it , how accessible are the premier grounds? Can you pay to play ?
    Hey Bridget, I live 4 hours drive to the house. The top grounds are difficult to get on during the winter
    because the pro's rotate on them Monday to Friday. But, there are plenty of places that can be accessed
    if you know a few folks. I do not know of any pay to play grounds. But if you have a dog with one of the
    many pro's that winter in S. Ga. or N. Fla. the house is in a prime location for training and trials.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Well, I left Friday morning instead of Thursday, because the electrician had an emergency.
    I stopped at Wendy's for a quick bite on the way. Ate on the road and started feeling strange
    on the ride. I arrived to meet the carport guys and the electrician, managed to get the trailer
    unloaded and felt horrible. I went in the house and proceeded to throw my guts up and liquid
    out the other end. I could not stop and took my self to the urgent care center in T-ville about
    6:30pm. I have a cast iron stomach, but had a bad case of food poisoning. I feel better today
    but my skinny ass has lost 12lbs. in 3 days and I still ain't right.

Got the carport and electrical work completed. I also met with the fence/kennel guy and he will
    install the week of the Tall Pines Trial before we arrive for the trial.

I will send a few more pics to my buddy Roseberry and see if he will post a few more.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Quote Originally Posted by golfandhunter View Post
    I will send a few more pics to my buddy Roseberry and see if he will post a few more.
    Sorry to hear about the Wendy's. Used to be one of my favorite places to grab a sandwich.

You really need to upgrade your technical support. roseberry still thinks it's 1999.
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

Sure it isn't a flu bug. You have been working quite hard lately and trucking around??More pics would be nice.
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray