RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

NW Arkansas dogs

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Jeff Huntington 
#1 ·
Looking for clubs, events, trainers or general folks in my area. Like to get involved. Apparently, networking helps a lot. :lol:

#8 ·
Hey Bama I'm in fort smith and always looking for folks to train with feel free to call me at 479 462-3266

Jeff

#9 ·
I would recommend getting in touch with Scott from Slackwater Retrievers. He's always training, weekends, holidays don't impact his schedule. He's local to NWA so theres no long road trip involved to training grounds or to the kennel. Hes also very flexible regarding client participation. Some trainers require appointments for clients to see their dogs run, not Scott. He encourages people to come out to train with him. Check out their website and Facebook page to learn more about them but I would suggest getting ahold of Scott and going out to train for a day.

#13 ·
Enjoy yourself. When you are reading for training on week nights let me know. I have several places I train around Lavaca. Working with a pro is fine, but there is also an atvantage to working with a group on a consistent basis depending of course on your expectations for your dog. I train for HT, AKC and UKC and have run a couple quals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.