The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NW Arkansas dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Roux View Post
    Jeff

Thanks man I will definately give you a call. I live in Lavaca area and work in Ft. Smith.

Thanks,
    Rocky
    I lived in Lavaca for about 8 years. Give me a call.
    GRHRCH Huntington's Aged T Perfection MH...Colby (FC AFC Roux MH x GMPR Tyra MH)
    HRCH Huntington's All That Melody...Jazz (GRHRCH Boomer x Callie) Momma's Girl
    Huntington's Cool Customer... Chilly (Lefty QAA x Black SH)

Called Scott at slackwater. Had a good conversation and plan to do some bird boy work for him. Seemed like these guys are more than happy to teach and have folks out.

Called Scott at slackwater. Had a good conversation and plan to do some bird boy work for him. Seemed like these guys are more than happy to teach and have folks out.
    Enjoy yourself. When you are reading for training on week nights let me know. I have several places I train around Lavaca. Working with a pro is fine, but there is also an atvantage to working with a group on a consistent basis depending of course on your expectations for your dog. I train for HT, AKC and UKC and have run a couple quals.
    GRHRCH Huntington's Aged T Perfection MH...Colby (FC AFC Roux MH x GMPR Tyra MH)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Huntington View Post
    Enjoy yourself. When you are reading for training on week nights let me know. I have several places I train around Lavaca. Working with a pro is fine, but there is also an atvantage to working with a group on a consistent basis depending of course on your expectations for your dog. I train for HT, AKC and UKC and have run a couple quals.
    Thanks bud. I have your number saved. Don't have a dog but local bird boy I can do. Anything to help out.

Thanks bud. I have your number saved. Don't have a dog but local bird boy I can do. Anything to help out.
    When ready for dog, let me know, we can find some good ones available.